Would You Be Upset/Surprised If... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Be Upset/Surprised If...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...our Dolphins select Patterson at 12? Curious.

I know that it won't happen but if it did how would you feel about the selection? We do NOT need another wide out to be sure. Tackle would be my choice at 12 and a corner in the second round.

_

I'd be kinda upset but it wouldn't be the worst thing. I'm on the Eifert wagon

I'd be pretty surprised. Expecting that kid to go a bunch lower.

I was all for this pick before free agency.. Now that receiver is no longer a need it wouldn't make sense and wouldn't happen.

I know that it won't happen but if it did how would you feel about the selection? We do NOT need another wide out to be sure. Tackle would be my choice at 12 and a corner in the second round.

_

Surprised, yes, upset, only a little. This would give us another receiver that can take it deep, but if Miami wants to get another receiviing weapon, why not get the best TE in this years draft, while helping make things easier for Tannehill in the Redzone with the pick of Eifert.

I wouldn't be surprised who the Dolphins pick. However, I'm an Eifort fan at this pick. We can get the CB, S, DE, and OT/G in the later rounds.
I'm not for selecting an OT in the first round - I don't think the OL is in as bad as shape as other think. The coaching staff let Long walk, and they wouldn't have if they thought it was a real concern.

I wouldn't be surprised who the Dolphins pick. However, I'm an Eifort fan at this pick. We can get the CB, S, DE, and OT/G in the later rounds.
I'm not for selecting an OT in the first round - I don't think the OL is in as bad as shape as other think. The coaching staff let Long walk, and they wouldn't have if they thought it was a real concern.

They did not "let" Long walk, they pursued him and lost out to the Rams. TE would be nice, but any of the three top linemen will do just dandy for me.

I'll be happy with a player that has an opportunity to become a super star of the league, this year thats likely a CB, WR/TE or DE within our reach.

_
Actually, we do still need another WR.

Intrigued would be my thinking..."why would they like him so much?" would be my thinking. However, I think there is no chance of Patterson at 12.

I would be shocked and rather annpyed. Id rather have Eifert and then Swope, Patterson is overflowing with talent but doesn't have a brain cell in his head so wouldn't fit a WCO

Back
Top Bottom