Would You Make These Trades....??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Make These Trades....???

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well There was two of them, but the most important one at the present moment.........

Miami: Donald Lee, 2005 1st round pick, and 2006 1st rounder
San Diego: Ladanion Tomlinson,

Miami: Ogunleye, And a 2nd in 2005
Kansas City: Willie Roaf, And Their 1st Round Pick 2005

Especially if you could pull off both of them........ You'd be getting a SUPERSTAR Rb(The BEst In The League Currently), And A Monster Offensive Tackle(Even Though He's Getting Old)......... But you'd lose OGUN, Donald Lee, a second rounder in 2005, and a 1st rounder 2006

outlawd2u said:
Well There was two of them, but the most important one at the present moment.........

Especially if you could pull off both of them........ You'd be getting a SUPERSTAR Rb(The BEst In The League Currently), And A Monster Offensive Tackle(Even Though He's Getting Old)......... But you'd lose OGUN, Donald Lee, a second rounder in 2005, and a 1st rounder 2006

San Diego would never trade Tomlinson, and if they would it would take a hell of a lot more than that to get him

Sorry, this is my first post, but have been a lurker for a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

But I'm pretty sure trade number 2 could never happen as we gave up our 2nd round 2005 pick to philly for Feely.

first of all LT is not the best rb holmes is, and non of those trades r gona be excepted

San Diego would be getting a pretty good deal. I don't know if Tomlinson is worth that, but he would make us a legitimate super bowl contender and maybe better than Ricky.

Correction Tomlinson is the best look at what he does in SD and his numbers. I would take that trade in a moment, because all we give up is 2 draft picks, and we get the best RB. He would be one of the only people i would give up two 1st draft picks for. I would rather give up the conditional pick and a first this year we get him but, yeah it would not happen. SD is not that dumb. They should build that team around that guy.

BlitPhinFan said:
Sorry, this is my first post, but have been a lurker for a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

But I'm pretty sure trade number 2 could never happen as we gave up our 2nd round 2005 pick to philly for Feely.

You're right.

I would do the first trade since I think Tomlinson is the best back in the league. I wouldn't do the second because Roaf is aging while Ogunleye is our best young defensive player. However, if the Dolphins made those two offers to those two teams, they would get rejected. The Chargers and Chiefs would never agree to those deals.

We don't have a 2005 #2 pick.

People always seem to forget that. :tongue:

WestCoastPhins said:
Correction Tomlinson is the best look at what he does in SD and his numbers. I would take that trade in a moment, because all we give up is 2 draft picks, and we get the best RB. He would be one of the only people i would give up two 1st draft picks for. I would rather give up the conditional pick and a first this year we get him but, yeah it would not happen. SD is not that dumb. They should build that team around that guy.

Agreed. That guy may not only be the best back in the league, but also has the best package of imediate impact and potential. I would trade 1/2 the team for him (bit extreme of course).

outlawd2u said:

1st ones not even a possibility, and we dont have a second pick :tongue:

it was a hypothetical situation.......... Actually it's trades that I excuted in ESPN NFL 2k5 for PS2, there were other trades, and moves I needed to do before I could get these done, I traded Ricky, and got Deshaun Foster......LOL, Traded Feilder For Ken Dorsey,........ Tomlinson is wreaking havok for me Right Now!!!! Actually I think the Trade was Deshaun Foster And 2 1st rounders........ Donald Lee was prolly in the other trade, But I was just wondering what yall thought of these, if they were real!!!

Tomlinson by himself would take AT LEAST those two 1st rounders AND Ogunleye. And even then, if I was SD I wouldn't do it.

outlawd2u said:

Even the Madden Playstation game wouldn't let you make the 1st trade, no matter how hard you tried to rig it. :roflmao:
As for the 2nd trade, Roaf is too old, and KC will probably be drafting in the low 1st round. No way, keep Ogun.

Tomlinson is great, Holmes even better... But these are 'pie in the sky' ideas that would never happen. How do we know that we don't have a Tomlinson/Holmes caliber of player in Minor? He was incredible at FSU, and now he has got some great experience in this league. He is at his peak now, I say we unleash this kid and see what he can do!! ...Oh yeah, AND KEEP O-GUN!!

Back
Top Bottom