would you make this trade for crabtree if he falls? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you make this trade for crabtree if he falls?

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
jacksonville is looking to move out of the #8 spot. if crabtree falls, and for some reason the jags don't want him, would you make this trade:

for #8 pick and a 6th rounder:

miami gives up:
#25 pick and a 4th rounder and WR ted ginn

giving up too much thought that is not the bp way, but seems intresting

Nope, I mean what does that accomplish?

Not only you lose a guy who is on the verge of breaking out at WR . . . our #1 WR, a guy u spent all last year working with and is proven in the NFL for a unproven WR in the NFL . . . but u also lose the #25 pick, and a potential starter from day 1 . . . plus a quality backup/starter in the 4th round. I mean no way I make that trade, u still need Ginn on one side to spread the defense . . . Bess, Camarillo, London and Wilford don't have the best speed, and Crabtree hasn't shown his speed off. Would be a bad trade IMO.

Maybe if we only gave up Devone bess or Greg camrillo but i wouldnt give up ginn

yeah im not sure if i would either...but if crabtree can be a boldin-type true #1, we have good complimentary receivers to go along with him.

just a thought...

Id do it in a heartbeat!!!! (with a slight change, throw them back Wilford, instead of Teddy Ginn)

Then we would have no speed on offense, because Crabtree certainly isn't a fast guy.

It's a thought. I was thinking trading up for Crabtree if they were looking for a WR, Crabtree is supposed to be a not miss kinda player (as much as you can say that), unloading Ginn's contract would be a good thing too.

NO WAY. Maybe if it was Bess or Camnrilo. But no way Ginn. We have to atleast give him his THIRD year to see what he can do. And Crabtree doesnt have the speed but I see a LARRY FITZGERALD clone when I think of him so he and Ginn would be really fun to watch.

If he had 4.3 speed to go with his other talents I would trade up for him.

I'm not trading up for a 4.6 WR in a million years. He isn't Calvin Johnson.

That is giving up way too much to gain way too little. I wouldn't even consider that. If I was BP and Jacksonville called with that proposal I'd probably just hang up the phone.

jacksonville is looking to move out of the #8 spot. if crabtree falls, and for some reason the jags don't want him, would you make this trade:

miami gives up:
Hell. No. Take away Ginn and add another player, not sure who. Then I'd do it, but to take B.J. Raji.... We don't need a WR in the 1st round, or the 2nd round, or the 3rd round...

miami gives up:

if Sanchez or Stafford are there, Denver will jump up from #12 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom