• 3-13 and recieve the first pick in the draft

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 10-6 and be competitive but just miss the playoffs

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

LADIfreakinDA

dolphin fan since 1926!
Reaction score
I was just curious to see what you fans out there would rather have: a 3-13 year and get the number 1 pick or a competitive 10-6 year without the playoffs again. And of course, you would be totally ignorant to the result of the season when it starts. I would choose the 10-6 just cause I am selfish and rather have something to watch all year. I just love that feeling after a win and that whole week afterwards. The 1st pick is overrated anyways, you have to pay all that money and plenty of them bust. Anyways, what do you think?

LADIfreakinDA said:
I was just curious to see what you fans out there would rather have: a 3-13 year and get the number 1 pick or a competitive 10-6 year without the playoffs again. And of course, you would be totally ignorant to the result of the season when it starts. I would choose the 10-6 just cause I am selfish and rather have something to watch all year. I just love that feeling after a win and that whole week afterwards. The 1st pick is overrated anyways, you have to pay all that money and plenty of them bust. Anyways, what do you think?
Well, for me it's vindication this year. I would rather have 10-6 when alot of the media are saying we will go 4-12, 5-11, 7-9, 8-8... etc. I would love to prove them wrong!:evil:

I never want a 3-13 season! :tongue:

Dolphins are a winning franchise. i don't see getting the #1 pick a good thing. More of an embarassment imo.

I voted for 10-6, I'm far too impatient to rebuild which could take years.

Always stay competitive. "Playing for next season" is the biggest crock of BS i've heard of...next to Ricky's "search for the truth" of course....

LIQUID24 said:
10-6 because the #1 pick (whoever it is) will cost A LOT of money.
YEP! Thank you Giants and Clowns(if they fall to Winslows demands)

There's another team, that eludes me right now, that signed a rediculous contract for a 1st round pick.

Of course, we can also blame the Colts and the Peyton signing when they drafted him. I'm sorry, but no way in heck a player should get these contracts and signing bonuses before playing in one regular season game.

I want the NBA rookie draft cap instituted. :tongue:

I would much rather hold our status as competitors than sink to the bottom and become the NFL's new Cardinals. :shakeno:

There isn't a guy standing out at QB that we could take #1. IMO that's the only position I would want to get at 1-5 in the draft. 3-13 and throwing the dice on which player to pick isn't my idea of a good season. I would rather have fun during the season than get excited about Mel Kiper on just one day in April.

10-6, even if we get the #1 pick theres no guarantee we will draft someone good

10-6. Anyone who wants 3-13 thinking things will get better is crazy. You can turn things around quick in this league. But once a team is bad, most likley it stays bad for a while! (ie Cincy. Arizona, SD, Det,...etc)

Losing is never an option or something I would accept from any sports team I like.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom