Would you sell your soul to the devil for a winning Dolphin team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you sell your soul to the devil for a winning Dolphin team?

madmic21

Active Roster
Reaction score
Because Rex Ryan may have sold his... I admit that the Jets are a pretty good football team, but if you have seen the ways they have won in the past few it is pretty amazing. First off these teams they have beaten are pretty average teams. Secondly they have won with some pretty lucky misteps by the opponents. Lions D went to mush in the drive to get them into overtime, Browns handling of the last 2 minutes of overtime was amatuer at best not to mention a reckless sideline fumble. Texans D? LOL! Now I watch this game and they have the sorry Bungles at home in a barn burner and the NFL kicker can't even make a chip shot. Sure he is a scrap heap kicker, but most high school kickers make that kick 3 out of 5 times. Just makes me laugh. Last week with the Jets on the doorstep of defeat my wife was saying at least the Jets are gonna lose and I told her flat out "no they are not". Just seems that there are some serious outer powers playing with their fates. I pray to God that Rex didn't sell his soul for a Super Bowl win. For his soul and my sanity! LOL. Just a litte post Turkey fun... Kind of!

Back
Top Bottom