Would You Still Be a Dolphin if Pittsburgh Had Taken Dan Marino? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Still Be a Dolphin if Pittsburgh Had Taken Dan Marino?

Would You Still Be a Dolphins Fan if Pittsburgh had Drafted Dan Marino?

• Yes

Votes: 127 79.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funkymonks

The monks are on our side
Reaction score
Was watching some top 10 clips in another thread and got an interesting question to ask.

Would you still be a Miami Dolphins Fan if Dan had been drafted by Pittsburgh, or would you be a Steeler?

I would be because I am a Dolphan because my dad is and he became a fan in 1970 when Shula was hired.

I don't know if i would be im only in high school and i became a dolphin fan a couple of years ago when i did a report on dan marino and have been a fan ever since

Well since I was born after he was drafted I guess it doesn't apply to me but even if Dan hadn't been a Dolphin I would still be a Dolphin's fan. Getting Dan was just a boost in lore for the Dolphins.

I was a Dolphin fan well before Marino came to Miami so yes I would definitely still have been a Dolphin fan.

When I was a kid, the Colts sucked and the games were always blacked out. I saw Dolphins games almost every Sunday. I'd say Dan was a huge factor in me becoming a Dolphins fan. I probably would have been a Colts fan if it wasn't for him but who knows.

Became a fan in the late 70's when I was a kid. Always have been, always will be, no matter who is quarterback!

My mother pretty much pounded it into my head from birth that I was going to be a Dolphins fan, so here I am twenty three years later.

i prolly wouldnt be. i chose the fins bc i was a qb and my fav # is 13, and i saw a marino game and the fins were my team. that was in 2nd grade

I was born in '63 and became a die-hard Dolphin fan at age 8 (1971). So yeah.....there was a great love for the fins long before Marino......but man,
did he ever give us some great years to cheer!

I actually prob wouldnt, i am a native New Englander (ugh) and currently reside in FL. The only reason i started watching the fins was because of marino. There was something that drew intrest into watching him play QB over the Patsy's. So at a young age i decided to watch the dolphins and after many years i am still a loyal dolphin fan and always will be. So because of Dan Marino i am not a Patriot fan, i have one of the coolest dolphins tattoo and have the greatest sports team EVER. Thanks DAN!

Back
Top Bottom