Would you trade a 1st Round Pick for Tony Romo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade a 1st Round Pick for Tony Romo?

Not in a million years, he is so so over rated. Maybe a third but that would be the highest I would go on him.

Yes, there is no player at number 15 that is equal to Romo. You have to figure it that way. What player at the time we pick is as good as Tony Romo, I see none. Sorry to say though, Newton is going to be gone before we or the Cowboys pick.

Not in a million years, he is so so over rated. Maybe a third but that would be the highest I would go on him.

He is light years better than Henne right now. I actually think Romo gets a raw deal.

I'd rather have Romo than any QB in this draft, but still, I wouldn't give our first for him. A 2nd, sure.

He is light years better than Henne right now. I actually think Romo gets a raw deal.

Romo is a stat QB, he's not a winner. I like him, he comes across as a likeable guy but he just doesn't get it done in big games. QB is about winning, he's been the QB of Dallas full time for Dallas since 2006 and has one playoff win- a WC win at home before getting crushed the next week and in this time period we have heard how talenented Dallas is and they have been a SB favorite every year. Would he be an upgrade over Henne? of course but Romo is not a great QB.

Romo is a stat QB, he's not a winner. I like him, he comes across as a likeable guy but he just doesn't get it done in big games. QB is about winning, he's been the QB of Dallas full time for Dallas since 2006 and has one playoff win- a WC win at home before getting crushed the next week and in this time period we have heard how talenented Dallas is and they have been a SB favorite every year. Would he be an upgrade over Henne? of course but Romo is not a great QB.

Romo is better than Sanchez at least. That can't be disputed.

I don't know why everyone says he is overrated. I'm stuck here in Cowboys country, so I unfortunately have to watch the Cowboys quite often. The guy is a playmaker, period. I'd trade number 15 for him without a second thought. Tony Romo on this team instantly makes this a top 15 offense...

There's no way that will ever happen! The weakness the Cowboys have are in the secondary and on the Oline, they also would like to beef up the Dline a little more. They are not going to take a QB in a extremely strong DL draft and factor in a top CB may very well be there at 9. There's a greater chance 99.99999999999% that any of this talk about Newton has more to do with drumming up interest for teams behind the Cowboys to move up in a trade scenario.

They won't trading a franchise QB for a hopefull, it makes no sense what so ever.

yes, he'd immediately supplant Fitzpatrick as the 2nd best QB in the division.

Romo is better than Sanchez at least. That can't be disputed.

Romo is a better stat guy than Sanchez, I'd take sanchez any day in a big game and the position is about winning- Sanchez has done a better job than Romo in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom