Would you trade Matt Moore to the Brown for pick #33??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Matt Moore to the Brown for pick #33???

Dolphins83Draft

Practice Squad
Reaction score
May take some heat for even suggesting this but we know Matty has a year or two at most with the fins.

I also recognize there is not a quality QB2 on the roster without him.

We know CLE has been aggressive looking for a QB situation and Matt is coming off a great year - so that being said would you trade Matt for pick #33 is CLE would do it?

We could take Lamp, Cunningham, or McDowell AND still take a developmental QB prospect like a Chad Kelly OR sign Jay Cutler as QB #2 with his ties to Gase.

We would then have two second round picks.

I think I would do it.

So lets hear it, what do you think????

:err:

The FO has too much respect for Matt to do that. Plus he'd probably retire rather than play that far from home and they know that.

It's also fair to ask whether the Browns would do it, but they are LOADED with picks this draft so I could see it.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

The FO has too much respect for Matt to do that. Plus he'd probably retire rather than play that far from home and they know that.

reasonable, you don't think Matt would leap at a starting gig at this point in his career though?

seems like respect if he is a QB1

You guys are high if you think Matt Moore would garner a second round pick

Have you watched this draft?

QBs are a premium.

Maybe not Pick #33 but I see nothing unreasonable about pick #52.

Matt Moore 2016 stats:

completion % 63.2
yards 721
TD 8
INT 3
Rating 105.6

Have you watched this draft?

QBs are a premium.

Maybe not Pick #33 but I see nothing unreasonable about pick #52.

Matt Moore 2016 stats:

completion % 63.2
yards 721
TD 8
INT 3
Rating 105.6

There is no upside with Moore though. He is really good at what he does but there is a premium on the unknown talnt over the joirneyman backup with limited arm tools.

packers have 33 now, but I would yes. And for 52, yes also.

but he isnt worth that

There is no upside with Moore though. He is really good at what he does but there is a premium on the unknown talnt over the joirneyman backup with limited arm tools.

I would argue his upside is that he is a smart gunslinging QB who can lead your team to the playoffs.

He arguably has at least two more good years in him if not more.

I think any day 2 pick would be suffice. Round 4 and beyond I would defer to Gase and what he believes he means to the team and Ryan Tannehill.

I'd trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick so fast I'd hurt myself. Never happen.

Back
Top Bottom