Wouldnt It be Funny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wouldnt It be Funny

WestCoastPhins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I was thinking wouldn't it be funny if Fiedler was the starter and all these fans just bitched and complained for weeks on end. And he ended up playing like the Fiedler in the Dallas and Washington games and just shut evreyone up. Because from what I remember when Griese was in all we wanted to see was Fiedler step in and do exactly what he did. And he ended up showing a 147 passer rating or somthing like that, on a day the defense was doing poorly.

I think that would be hilarious to see fans reactions if he did that. Here is hoping whoever the QB is does do that.

I think whoever QBs will be better next year. The reason is the reciever coach. This year reciever will make a play on balls that are not perfect. With a man the size of Boston doing this it will become infectious and will spread through the whole recieving core. This will make whoever QBs a much better QB.

I personally dont like Jay and called for his head on a platter along with Wanny at the end of last year. But with the way our offense is looking I dont believe he would do that bad at this point, his mobility would take some pressure off of the OL and if he plays even better than average we will win alot of games. The only thing I ask of Jay is "Dont lose the game for us." Let the rest of the team win it just dont lose it. So come Sept. if its Jay I will root him on just because he is our QB but if he doesnt get us to the playoffs I hope we run him out of town.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I think whoever QBs will be better next year. The reason is the reciever coach. This year reciever will make a play on balls that are not perfect. With a man the size of Boston doing this it will become infectious and will spread through the whole recieving core. This will make whoever QBs a much better QB.

Good point about the WR coach, everyone talks about how he'll help out Boston but just think what he can do with Chambers. We could also see the young guys step it up as well.

Fiedler wouldn't have to be as good as he was in that Dallas game but he just needs to be consistent which is where he struggles.

Fiedler needs to stay healthy, that is where the inconsistency comes in, he gets injured comes back, rusty or too soon and can't make the throws he did at the first of season. Fiedler played well enough up to the injury. He looked bad at the end of the last 2 years after coming back from injury and that is what everyone remmembers the end of season.

Jays best football is behind him which is too bad. If he is the best we can field, we wont have to worry too much cause wayne will make the HC move and no other HC would have Jay as a starter as evidenced by the lack of interes in him.

philyphin said:
Fiedler needs to stay healthy, that is where the inconsistency comes in, he gets injured comes back, rusty or too soon and can't make the throws he did at the first of season. Fiedler played well enough up to the injury. He looked bad at the end of the last 2 years after coming back from injury and that is what everyone remmembers the end of season.
:yes:

Jay needs to be a mobile QB. The minute he loses that mobility, he is well below average. Jay relies soo much on his atheletic ability to make up for his lack of ideal arm strength that he goes downhill faster than a strong armed QB would when he is hurt. Jay can be and has been a very solid leader back there when he is 100% healthy.

Back
Top Bottom