wow...2012-2013 schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow...2012-2013 schedule

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
Have you all seen it? I see no reason why we cant win 11 games,unless our next coach is complete trash.although some teams will be improved,we are clearly better than most of them...on paper.I am optimistic just based on tge schedule we have.we split with everyone in our division (at the very least) lose 2 games against winning teams and a game we shouldnt lose gives us ten wins! I know this coaching search sucks,but this team has plenty of talent oh and by the way you still have the draft and free agency..we went 6-10 with a 0-7 start.the team can't get much worse than that.again,if the coach is even half way decent with the roster as is,we can win at least 10 games! I think I will finally get NFL ticket this year!

Have you all seen it? I see no reason why we cant win 11 games,unless our next coach is complete trash.although some teams will be improved,we are clearly better than most of them...on paper.I am optimistic just based on tge schedule we have.we split with everyone in our division (at the very least) lose 2 games against winning teams and a game we shouldnt lose gives us ten wins! I know this coaching search sucks,but this team has plenty of talent oh and by the way you still have the draft and free agency..we went 6-10 with a 0-7 start.the team can't get much worse than that.again,if the coach is even half way decent with the roster as is,we can win at least 10 games! I think I will finally get NFL ticket this year!

Do you have a translator?

does anyone know when the dates of next years games are posted? I assume after the super bowl and stuff but is their a certain date?

does anyone know when the dates of next years games are posted? I assume after the super bowl and stuff but is their a certain date?

Schedule for all teams released a few weeks before the draft. Prime time games announced a week or so before that

I got us with at least 6 losses... NE twice, houston, Cincinnati, San Fran, and either Indy(if they have Peyton) or the Jets at least once. If we win all of our games we should win(when does that ever happen with this team?) we will be in the playoff race. We could pull out a win vs some of those teams I mentioned I figure us to lose to but I could also see us losing to teams like Oakland, Tennessee, Arizona, or the Jets twice. If I was forced to predict what their record will be next season though without any free agent aquisitions, the draft or a coach etc. I'd say 9-7 but that # could go up or down cinsiderably with what we do or don't do in the offseason.

Do you have a translator?

I think its means Miami good

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

I got us with at least 6 losses... NE twice, houston, Cincinnati, San Fran, and either Indy(if they have Peyton) or the Jets at least once. If we win all of our games we should win(when does that ever happen with this team?) we will be in the playoff race. We could pull out a win vs some of those teams I mentioned I figure us to lose to but I could also see us losing to teams like Oakland, Tennessee, Arizona, or the Jets twice. If I was forced to predict what their record will be next season though without any free agent aquisitions, the draft or a coach etc. I'd say 9-7 but that # could go up or down cinsiderably with what we do or don't do in the offseason.

We are not I repeat not losing to Indy and not getting swept by the Patriots!!!

We are not I repeat not losing to Indy and not getting swept by the Patriots!!!

Wait, Is Top Brady retiring??? They've beaten us 4 staight and 6 out of 7. If we don't get a QB and someone to cover their TE's you will see more of the same next year. Fingers crossed the tide turns, because I'm friggen tired of catching crap from my friends up here in Pat's country.

This is ridiculous and it'll be something else I'll have to deal with from morons all off season long...

The schedule next year may end up being easy, but there is NO WAY that you can tell that now. You don't know what teams are going to be tremendously better or worse next year even after free agency and the draft, forget about NOW. Have you not seen how much parity there is in regular season NFL football in the last, I dunno, 15 years... Pretty much except for us, we have always sucked except for like 3 seasons.

This is ridiculous and it'll be something else I'll have to deal with from morons all off season long...

The schedule next year may end up being easy, but there is NO WAY that you can tell that now. You don't know what teams are going to be tremendously better or worse next year even after free agency and the draft, forget about NOW. Have you not seen how much parity there is in regular season NFL football in the last, I dunno, 15 years... Pretty much except for us, we have always sucked except for like 3 seasons.

Great point, but I do think there are certain teams/divisions that tend to be weak year in and year out. Even with the ascension of the 49ers, the NFC West is a subpar division, and the Redskins and Browns have both been below average or just bad for going on ten years now.

Back
Top Bottom