wow it wasn't a joke? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow it wasn't a joke?

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
i live in pennsylvania and a couple dj's on a local rock station were riffing on "the ultimate sage experience"! they were wondering why anyone would pay 4-5 figures for a 3rd string quarterback to come over.....then they said something about sage having to cook wings for them...

They were talking about this all the way up in Pennsylvania?? :eek:

:roflmao:

I think he'll be sorry he started this stupid stunt. The last athlete that did a similar thing was Jose Conseco and I don't remember it working out well for him.

BSQX4 said:
I think he'll be sorry he started this stupid stunt. The last athlete that did a similar thing was Jose Conseco and I don't remember it working out well for him.

I disagree, I think it was something he had to do. Things are not gonna get better for him here. He will not get a chance here. He is here making all the reads all the throws and only needs experience that they won't give him. He has to get noticed so another team will give him a chance.
It goes back to the old adage, all publicity is good publicity. At least now people are talking about him. It is really sad that he is not getting a shot. He is the best QB here and RS and Dave are so glued to their guys that they will not even let him practice with the 1st string b/c they know he will severely out play both of them.
I really hope he stays here another year and RS and the Wanny regime get sent packing. The next guy here will easily see who is the best.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I disagree, I think it was something he had to do. Things are not gonna get better for him here. He will not get a chance here. He is here making all the reads all the throws and only needs experience that they won't give him. He has to get noticed so another team will give him a chance.
It goes back to the old adage, all publicity is good publicity. At least now people are talking about him. It is really sad that he is not getting a shot. He is the best QB here and RS and Dave are so glued to their guys that they will not even let him practice with the 1st string b/c they know he will severely out play both of them.
I really hope he stays here another year and RS and the Wanny regime get sent packing. The next guy here will easily see who is the best.
You are one funny guy :roflmao: :roflmao:

They are talking about it up here in NJ/NYC also, but nowhere in comparison to the Giants Jesse Palmer and his adventure on "the bachelor":roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom