Wow Rams Release Isaac Bruce | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow Rams Release Isaac Bruce

my guess is he follows Martz to SF.

I would love to see Bruce come to Miami and tutor guys like Ginn and Hagan as well as grab another young wideout.

Scall13, You got that right! We are the stupidiest team in football if we take Keyshawn Johnson over Issac Bruce, Bruce has a great attitude and has recently played, Key has been out too long. I feel the guy could help a young team, he alrady has his ring, he'd love to play for his favorite team growing up, i remember going to a Phins -Rams game years ago and there was this large group of Bruce fans with half Dolphins and Half Rams jerseys, it was his family, they are bigtime Dolfans, I think he'll be signed by the Dolphins before the weekend is over, i would have signed him way before Kircus.

Come on guys! Enough about scraping up someone else's old rejects for our roster. Bruce was once very good, but he is a shell of himself now. We would be better off having kept M. Booker. And as far as teaching the younger guys, that's what we pay coaches for. Let's invest in young guys who have some possible upside with proper coaching.

Sunny Fish, who do you have in mind, there are different formulas for success, we have 5 wr spots with 3 open, 2 young guys and Bruce, I'll tell you right now besides Ted Ginn there is no one on this Phins roster that can wear issac Bruce's Jockstrap!:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom