Wow.. The Big Guy Upstairs must really hate the Jets.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow.. The Big Guy Upstairs must really hate the Jets..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jets | Fasani Acquired, Retires - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:23:36 -0700

Sportsline.com's Jay Glazer reports the New York Jets acquired QB Randy Fasani from the Carolina Panthers in exchange for a conditional late-round pick, but Fasani abruptly retired rather than reporting to the Jets. Therefore, the Jets will not have to forfeit that draft pick.

:lol:

Originally posted by SkapePhin

Sportsline.com's Jay Glazer reports the New York Jets acquired QB Randy Fasani from the Carolina Panthers in exchange for a conditional late-round pick, but Fasani abruptly retired rather than reporting to the Jets. Therefore, the Jets will not have to forfeit that draft pick.

He's not the only one!

:fire:

Oliver...

Originally posted by fairbanksb
I think Ray Lucas is available.

Actually, local radio here in NY reported that Lucas called the Jets on Sunday to arrange a tryout. They turned him down...

Originally posted by Phinsfan2

Actually, local radio here in NY reported that Lucas called the Jets on Sunday to arrange a tryout. They turned him down...

I heard that too. I kinda feel bad for Lucas. Not really. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Phinsfan2

I didn't know that, but I was serious. Lucas played well there before. To not even give the guy a try out, sucks....

It was Charlie Weis' offense though I believe, not Paul Hacketts.\

Ray Lucas should give New England a call.

I could see Fasani not wanting to play since right now they have Vinny, Jamie Martin(signed today), Todd Husak(signed yesterday), and Bollinger(6th rounder this year) already, plus Pennington by week 11. Retiring is a little harsh though.

Originally posted by SkapePhin

Wow, thats sad...

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I could see Fasani not wanting to play since right now they have Vinny, Jamie Martin(signed today), Todd Husak(signed yesterday), and Bollinger(6th rounder this year) already, plus Pennington by week 11. Retiring is a little harsh though.

I'll bet he just doesn't want to enter the AFC East !
one of the toughest divisions in football.

Back
Top Bottom