Wow the Bill are stupid | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow the Bill are stupid

I dont know about everyone else, but Im still waiting to see McGahee walk the walk, all he does is talk the talk. You cant live off of college for that long. He has to produce next year.

The Bills were 2 and 1 with A-Train starting, lost to the Colts because of a missed FG.

The upside for the Bills is Levy who finds character guys who will fit the team mode. So in the long haul, it may not be bad but man did donohoe really hose them.

You can say that again. The trend of drafting talent above all else always comes back to bite you. Ask Cincinnati.

Marv will have you back up with good people and talent TOO damned soon.... I like Marv and wished he had a ring....AND that he had coached in another division...:goof:

Wagon Circler said:
Marv is the best thing to happen to the bills since he left lol. That ivy leaguer knows what he's doing. And yeah, he deserves a ring.

Who knows? He might get one as a GM!

After the past year I doubt you're going to find many Bill fans sad to see WM go. His "I'm the best RB in the league" rhetoric was getting old quick. Along with his agent Drew Rosenhaus claiming he's "one of the best RB's in the league and deserves to be paid as so" but not rushing for 1k yds was complete BS. How quickly he forgot that he got paid as a 1st rounder and yet didn't play 1 down his 1st year in Buffalo. Ungrateful SOB.

He was not happy in Buffalo, fans and management were not happy w/him, his agent is an a$$, etc = Bye bye Willie!!!

I am waiting nice and anxiously (sp) to hear "With the 12th overall pick the Buffalo Bills select Marshawn Lynch RB, Cal"

Or really exstatic (sp) if I see Peterson Slipping and next thing you know I hear With such and such pick the Buffalo Bills select Adrian Peterson, RB Oklahoma.

I am waiting nice and anxiously (sp) to hear "With the 12th overall pick the Buffalo Bills select Marshawn Lynch RB, Cal"

Or really exstatic (sp) if I see Peterson Slipping and next thing you know I hear With such and such pick the Buffalo Bills select Adrian Peterson, RB Oklahoma.

I am waiting nice and anxiously (sp) to hear "With the clock expired, the 12th overall pick the Buffalo Bills is lost. Pick number 13, St. Louise is on the clock."... I am.

If you boil this deal down, we got two first day picks and a 7th rounder for the difference between what Willis would have rushed for this year and what C. Brown/A-Train/Rookie/Tatum Bell, etc. or some combo will rush for this year, since no way in h*ll was Willis signing with us again next year. So for about 200-250 yards in difference, tops, we got three draft choices. I'm not happy we have another hole to fill (along with DT, CB and potentially LB), but combine that with Willis's absolute idiocy ("I thought it was only 3rd down" and "I don't bother to read the playbook") and locker room cancer mentality and I'm glad he's gone.

Whats worse is that Jamal ? (Ravens Rb) decided not to visit Buffalo and signed with Cleveland. I think buffalo was planning on him taking Mcgahees place. I dont see how this makes sense. I would have just let his contract run out next year and let him be a free agent then.

I dont get this at all. Now Chris Brown is the guy in town. A-train is the guy now. If they sign Brown, this is not an upgrade whatsoever. Who knows, maybe they will trade Takeo on draft day to get a first rounder like they have been doing and then draft the next RB who will never be the long term answer.......again.
Jamal Lewis was never contacted by the Bills, you have the story mixed up with Cory Dillion:rolleyes:

Yeah,
Corey said he wants to sign with a 'playoff contender'
:1st:
....The Bills hardly fit into that catagory. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom