Wow.. The Bills cut Jason Gildon.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow.. The Bills cut Jason Gildon..

yes i would like to pick him up but i dont think we need him he is a good ball player

i just dont understand why we dont play 3-4...we have the perfect personnel for it. Gildon and Posey are great in the 3-4, we also have the mammoth tackles too...oh well

CirclingWagons said:
i just dont understand why we dont play 3-4...we have the perfect personnel for it. Gildon and Posey are great in the 3-4, we also have the mammoth tackles too...oh well

HA!!!

We don't play 3-4 because you need 300-lb. DEs and 250-270 lb. OLBs to make it work. That would mean moving Larry Chester to DE and sending JT into coverage half the time as an OLB. I don't see that working nearly as well as what we have.

Dolphan.. CW is a Bills fan. :)

CirclingWagons said:

Probabaly because you will get London Fletcher KILLED in a 3-4?

With Ogunleye gone, I would consider using some more 3-4 packages. I would also like to get Derrick Pope on the field some.

ckparrothead said:
With Ogunleye gone, I would consider using some more 3-4 packages. I would also like to get Derrick Pope on the field some.

Would definetly like to see Pope get some playing time, especially in pass situations, I think he's faster than Zach and could cover better than Zach, I definetly see Seau Day's number with the number LB's we now have. I'm still laughing at what a difference a year makes. :lol:

The Bills also Marquise Sullivan, he is a solid O lineman and I would love to pick him up!!

ckparrothead said:
Shoot why stop at Pope, Id love to see pretty much all of our LB's see atleast some playing time(with the possible exception of Ayanbadejo.)

FinFan24 said:
Shoot why stop at Pope, Id love to see pretty much all of our LB's see atleast some playing time(with the possible exception of Ayanbadejo.)

I feel the exact same way. ayo is fast as well, but he is not as good in coverage as Moore,Jenkins,Pope, or Bua

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We don't play 3-4 because you need 300-lb. DEs and 250-270 lb. OLBs to make it work. That would mean moving Larry Chester to DE and sending JT into coverage half the time as an OLB. I don't see that working nearly as well as what we have.

Bruce Smith, in his prime, was never much more than 270 :confused:

Back
Top Bottom