WOW Thursday nite FooTBall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW Thursday nite FooTBall

Brandon Weeden might be worst qb in the league. Browns fans are letting him know it after every single play.

This will prolly be moved, but Weeden is so terrible. Not even worth a backup spot.

He is inactive Hayden not sure if hurt or just coaches decision.

I really like the Bills young receivers! Woods is already good and is only going to get better

I was responding to Hayden's comment about Campbell being inactive not Hayden the player but I can see the confusion
!

Yeah this Bills team looks really good on both sides of the ball. Their defense is playing together MUCH better than ours. May have lost their QB for awhile however. Now BOTH teams have lost their starting QBs. That didn't look good, I hope he isn't hurt, but that was a pretty nasty hit to his knees. Now Tuel is in. Manuel is walking it off, looks like he will be ok.

The Bills running game looks hard to stop. If the Browns front 7 can't stop it we have little chance of slowing it down.

Yeah this Bills team looks really good on both sides of the ball. Their defense is playing together MUCH better than ours. May have lost their QB for awhile however. Now BOTH teams have lost their starting QBs. That didn't look good, I hope he isn't hurt, but that was a pretty nasty hit to his knees. Now Tuel is in. Manuel is walking it off, looks like he will be ok.

The Bills running game looks hard to stop. If the Browns front 7 can't stop it we have little chance of slowing it down.

Yep, not seeing an easy sweep of the Bills like most on this forum. Their D makes ours look bad.

THIS JUST IN: Mike Mayock is a horrible announcer.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom