WQAM announces the 53 dolphins ....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM announces the 53 dolphins .......

THey did this last year too. Took about an hour and a half till we got word.

i meant hear but my typing is sloppy please do not think i am illiterate.

sorry about teasing but i have never seen so many guys on a board ..... we really need the season to start......

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I'm kinda pissed actually. Its been a full hour and they know precisely who they cut and who they did not and nobody is saying squat. They should have announced it on the website immediately at 4pm.

Why immediatley at 4:00pm?? Your pissed because of that? You need to calm the f*ck down. Does it really matter what time it is released? Does it have that much of an impact on our team? I actually find it funny that you are pissed off by not knowing by now. You think you know everything else, but you don't know this yet do you?

yea we could use a back up offensive lineman who is versatile and another DB for the nickel and dime package and even a better LB would be nice to back up Rodgers when he gets a 4 game suspension. just teasing he has good lawyers and might get lucky. his play didn't impress me so far though

What a pain in the @ss.

Darn CK..he initially got us..we're sitting here on the edge of our seats..look how many view this generated.:lol:

alright they just announced it on the 5 oclock news and i was dead onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Darn CK..he initially got us..we're sitting here on the edge of our seats..look how many view this generated.:lol:

i just noticed this thread and read everything in 2 minutes! suckers!!!1:lol: anyways, i already know who will make this team.
ladies and gentlemen.........................
the envelope please!

jeff ogden has made the team!!!! whoooooohoooooo! everybody wayne chung tonight!:lol:

CK i have great respect for your knowledge on the phins......

i was just trying to catch you guys sleeping. and that is not easy around here......

Guys you've got to remember they've got to sit down with the players being released before announcing it to the public. How would you like to hear that you lost your job on the radio or by reading it on the web. I'd be pissed.

finfan you cracked me up on that one. wayne chung baby.......

Originally posted by zsonka
finfan you cracked me up on that one. wayne chung baby.......

yeah i know i kind of surprised myself on that one! just kind of came to me ya know? must of been all that sam adams i was drinkin last night!:monkey:

Why immediatley at 4:00pm?? Your pissed because of that? You need to calm the f*ck down. Does it really matter what time it is released? Does it have that much of an impact on our team? I actually find it funny that you are pissed off by not knowing by now. You think you know everything else, but you don't know this yet do you?

Someone forgot their Midol today...funny how he's telling me to calm down with a message thats incredibly inflammatory as all that, when all I said was that I am "a little bit pissed actually"

Hope he realizes that kind of post only embarrasses himself in front of the rest of the posters, not me or the target of his inflammatory remarks.

Was a good joke zsonka, definitely caught us off guard. I've been known to throw a couple of misdirection threads out there myself.

Someone forgot their Midol today...funny how he's telling me to calm down with a message thats incredibly inflammatory as all that, when all I said was that I am "a little bit pissed actually"

Hope he realizes that kind of post only embarrasses himself in front of the rest of the posters, not me or the target of his inflammatory remarks.

Was a good joke zsonka, definitely caught us off guard. I've been known to throw a couple of misdirection threads out there myself.

Me embarrased?? WTF ever dude, the fact is that I don't try to know everything there is to know. I act like myself, you on the other hand have an opinion about everything, and disagree with almost everyone on every topic. You can't be argued with, because you only see your point, and don't open your eyes/mind to other peoples opinion.

Back
Top Bottom