WQAM Internet Radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM Internet Radio

Rebar71

OOPS - I did it again!
Reaction score
Since NFL.com no longer offers radio webcasts as a free service, can you listen to the game from WQAM's web site?

Nope - they don't allow it any longer - supposedly some problem with NFL rules.

Here's more information from the WQAM site. Somewhere on NFL.com you must be able to listen to games, but I believe you have to pay.

VERY IMPORTANT! YOU CAN NO LONGER LISTEN TO MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL HERE AT WQAM.COM DUE TO NFL RULES AND REGULATIONS.

TO LISTEN TO MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL, YOU MUST GO TO NFL.COM.

FOR FLORIDA MARLINS BASEBALL THE SAME RULES APPLY. GO TO MLB.COM.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONEVENIENCE.

I was afraid of that. :(

Thanks for the quick reply.

No problem. I believe you can also listen to the games through the Miami Dolphins website. Check there too.

Their link takes you to NFL.com's field pass. $34.95 for the season or $9.95/month.

Wow - that's weird. Last season before I found the Dolphins bar I go to now, I listened through Miami Dolphins.com. It was free. I guess they figured they needed to put a price on it this season. Sorry dude. I don't know if you think that's worth it to just listen and not see. Take care. If I hear of any other way I'll let you know.

NFL.com was free last year too.

I guess they decided they needed to milk us for couple more bucks.

What's especially lame is how poor the quality of NFL.com's stream is. QAM's was much clearer.

Never listened through NFL. SO happy I found this Miami Dolphins sports bar. The manager is so cool. Plays the fight song after every touchdown. He's the cheerleader. He personally welcomes each "Dolfan" and we get free aqua colored shots after each win. I don't know how I survived football season without it. Last season I got spit on by a Jet fan at one bar and basically bad mouthed everywhere I went up here. Go Route 10 West Bistro!

Rebar -

Just got a tip on how you can find a miami dolphins sports bar in your area. Go to www.phins.com and on the right near the top is a link to Places to Watch. Click on that and enter your state and then look for whichever place is nearest you. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom