WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation.

Vick sucks . He has never been a good Qb. And if it werent for his ability to run he would never have even been considere as a Qb. And with that we dont need him . Tannenhill is light years better and younger and is only going to get better.

I believe I would seriously puke if we signed Vick.

Let me add that I realize my post doesn't add anything valuable to the discussion. But Vick just isn't good. He has NEVER been a good QB in the NFL. He has a cannon and can still run fast. But he can't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards away and should be put into a China shop.

I don't see Miami completely sabotaging Tannehill when they have already invested in him substantially. I also don't see Vick as a great fit in Lazor's offense since he needs a guy who passes well and is willing work work on mechanics. Vick has a cannon but is not a great passer. Vick will also expect starter money.

Why not? Our team seems to be a bunch of druggies, pushers, and losers. Why not bring in Vick? He'd fit right in.

There is no way they are even considering that idea. Vick would have been out for the year after the first 10 sacks. He's got Oakland written all over him. Still pissed Marcus was added by Saban. Hell no to any Vick on the Fins.

I thought the same thing when we were deciding to bring in Daunte Culpooper at the end of his career. I thought NO WAY....but then we did it and watched Drew Brees go elsewhere. We always get the crap end of the stick.

Woah, not cool. RT is already better than Vick was at any point of his career. Plus Tanny isn't made out of wet tissue paper.

This is a ridiculous thought. After all the controversy and mess were in now anyone thinks were bringing in this guy....LOL. Oh talk radio youre a sad funny place.

I think the only qb they would bring in to compete with RT is a low round draft pick. The last thing we need is a QB controversy

How people want us to continue what we've been doing for the last decade (up until Tannehill) is amazing. You don't go pick up a QB who's on the decline of his career. How many times are we going to do the same stupid move over and over again before we learn?

Fluck Vick, i'd rather have John Beck, Cleo Lemon, and Ray Lucas before that piece of sheit

Back
Top Bottom