WR at 11? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR at 11?

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
First of all, none of us know what the offseason will bring about. We don't know the cuts, trades and signings. However, what are your thoughts, with or without Landry, on Sutton or Ridley at 11? How much confidence can one have with Parker? He's either injured or when healthy, not the threat he is supposed to be. He falls into that "potential" category, however, teams that wait too long for that, never really succeed. Of course, many of you will take a swipe and convince the Nation about OL and DL. I get it. But the offseason could play into us getting a WR also.

If the is a Julio or Antonio mold type available then yes. Can't be afraid to upgrade any position because outside of Suh we don't have an elite player.
Ridley could be that. I think the Parker experiment is close to ending

Oh, I forgot it's all about more picks on the line, like how has that gone in the past 10 years?

It's more about addressing areas of greatest need and positional value. Defensive End, LB, FS, OG, TE are areas of greatest need.

If there's an obvious stud he'll be gone long before 11 or I'll have to give up the farm as did the Falcons for Jones. I'm not against it but not sure we can find the guy we need at 11 and we have a glaring need on defense which trump's an offensive pick in my opinion at 11.

It's more about addressing areas of greatest need and positional value. Defensive End, LB, FS, OG, TE are areas of greatest need.
do you even read my post? we don't know if that will be addressed in the offseason, before the draft. Second, if we lose Landry, which I'm sure you're a fan of, then what? Let me guess, Grant and Parker? LOL.

do you even read my post? we don't know if that will be addressed in the offseason, before the draft. Second, if we lose Landry, which I'm sure you're a fan of, then what? Let me guess, Grant and Parker? LOL.

I clearly read your post, I also have a grasp of what Free Agency holds and a general understanding of how the Dolphins have typically operated in the past. You add that in with an understanding of what position hold more value and the overall WR class in this draft and the position we are drafting in...A WR is very, very unlikely.

I think we need to pay attention during the draft but but it all hinges on Landrys status. I would rather address wr in fa and get a te, lb or de at 11.

I clearly read your post, I also have a grasp of what Free Agency holds and a general understanding of how the Dolphins have typically operated in the past. You add that in with an understanding of what position hold more value and the overall WR class in this draft and the position we are drafting in...A WR is very, very unlikely.
Miami's first round picks in prior years have had zero impact. So you keep thinking what you want.

With out a doubt you consider a WR. Parker is killing the offence with mediocre CB,s single coveraging him with no fear. Notice with Grant out there more things opened up. Parker is a waste, and be a 3rd String WR out of Miami. They should really just trade him.. but overall im huge on Roquan Smith and signing Jimmy Graham. That's makes us a playoff team if we can stay healthy

With out a doubt you consider a WR. Parker is killing the offence with mediocre CB,s single coveraging him with no fear. Notice with Grant out there more things opened up. Parker is a waste, and be a 3rd String WR out of Miami. They should really just trade him..
Miami needs an identity. They can't be bad at offense and defense, can they? Id prefer 37-31 games this past year at least. What's the quickest unit to fix? O or D?

Back
Top Bottom