WR controversy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR controversy

D0lphan72

4/23/2020
Club Member
Reaction score
does anybody think we might add one of the following to our team this offseason?

WR
Boldin
Marshall
Calvin johnson

And also does anybody agree with me that we should get a good #1 wr, but keep all of our wrs but turner, i mean...

Camarillo- extremely good hands, and just a guy that gets the team hyped up, i can see that from him, he loves this team and his teamates

Ginn-i absolutely hated him at the beginning of the season, but ever since the saints game, he has tried to, and has improved, he's been catching decently and is a decent kick returner, just toughen him up and he could be great with some seperation

Bess-good slot and makes some amazing catches, obviosly great on 3rd down, we could fix his basics and he could be amazing

hartline, i see alot of potential in this kid, every time he gets thrown to, something good just about always happening, he keeps training hard and he'll do work for us

No, I don't see the team going for those guys unless they get cut. The FO has already said they aren't going to overpay for a "big-name" free agent so unless they weren't telling the truth, they'll address the need for a WR in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom