WR Drew Morgan has impressed Dolphins beat reporters in effort to make roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Drew Morgan has impressed Dolphins beat reporters in effort to make roster

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Drew-Morgan-Wesley-Hitt-Getty-Images-Arkansas-Auburn-2015-DRC_8395_kuorqs.jpg

Maurice Smith INT of Matt Moore. Smith and Drew Morgan the two most impressive UDFA's through 12 Miami Dolphins practices.
— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) June 14, 2017

I've seen enough of rookie receiver Drew Morgan to conclude he has a realistic shot of making the Dolphins' 53. He has skills.
— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) June 5, 2017
https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas...floored-dolphins-reporters-effort-make-roster

He had better be focused on impressing someone else... the "beat writers" don't pick the final roster.

Would like to see him take a spot from someone else but I don't think its going to happen.

A lot of buzz around this kid Morgan, Carroo could be in trouble. I don't remember even hearing about Carroo last year during camp.

Morgan sounds good but I wouldn't give up on Carroo yet. Really like the competition this year.

If he is truly that much better, than yes he might challenge Grant or Caroo. Unless we have an injury, I would consider stashing him away on the practice squad. Work on punt return duties and if Grant fails to show improvement we bring him up for a chance.

Probably all hype. Caroo is better IMO. So that leaves Grant, Ford, Morgan and the others for 1 spot

Practice squad guy for now...looks like he a will make a roster though in the near future.

Now if Grant gets cut, and Scott's injury lingers....Drew may have a shot.

Probably all hype. Caroo is better IMO. So that leaves Grant, Ford, Morgan and the others for 1 spot

Miami carried six receivers for most of the 2015 and 16 seasons, so if they do that again they'll have two spots up for grabs after, Landry, Parker, Stills and Carroo. Grant, Morgan, Lewis, Ford, Scott, Stringfellow, Owusu and Mathews currently fighting for those two spots and maybe 2 practice squad spots.

I can't stop hearing this man's name. Hard to believe he won't make the 53 at this point.

If he gets cut just to be signed to the practice squad, New England grabs him and makes him a superstar..

Back
Top Bottom