WR - Jolla might transfer from Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR - Jolla might transfer from Miami

if he truely wanted to help he would stay in miami gain national attention through his play, enter the draft and take that nice hefty paycheck

He's probably our fastest receiver. Kinda leaves us thin next year with Ryan Moore, Lance Leggett, & Darnell Jenkins being the only guys with experience of note. Sam Shields was a nice recruit signing but we need to reel in a couple more highly touted WR recruits, or one Percy Harvin who visits soon.

we do have khalil jones who is unproven but has good size at 6'2 210 i believe. he redshirted i think. i dont know much about him except for he came from miami northwestern. anyone else know anything about him?

Another player that slipped my mind that will see more time at WR next year is Devin Hester.

SMadison29 said:
He's probably our fastest receiver. Kinda leaves us thin next year with Ryan Moore, Lance Leggett, & Darnell Jenkins being the only guys with experience of note. Sam Shields was a nice recruit signing but we need to reel in a couple more highly touted WR recruits, or one Percy Harvin who visits soon.
IMO, wr is the weakest position on UM. They have a few big names, but really none have lived up to their billing. Time for Leggett and Moore to put up or move on. Either way, UM needs to grab a few WR commits...

Oboy said:
IMO, wr is the weakest position on UM. They have a few big names, but really none have lived up to their billing. Time for Leggett and Moore to put up or move on. Either way, UM needs to grab a few WR commits...
that's coker for ya

Back
Top Bottom