WR Percy Harvin from UF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Percy Harvin from UF

DevilElias26

ALRIGHTTTT MIAMIIIII
Reaction score
what are everyones thoughts on taking him in the draft? love watching the kid play, anytime the ball is in his hands he makes a big play

Has he declared forthe draft? He's not big enough for my tastes. 5' 11" and 195#

4.2 speed & good hands but we have one already.

Although the thought of him and Ginn out running db's on bombs would scare the mess out of defensive coordinators.

He will be one of those reggie bush type of players.. hester like.. he will be an ultimate play maker in the nfl.. I dont know if i've ever seen anyone play like i've seen him play. I wouldn't say hes a premier position player but he is a ball player for sure. I heard some experts say he could fall to us at 25 but if he has a great combine which is expected he will go much higher. Though we will not draft him if we stay with ginn, but id like to have both!!

ive watched almost every game harvin has played in his career and he is an amazing players with top 1% elite speed. for people comparing him to ginn, that tells me u have not watched him play because they are completly different types of players. i think we need a DB with our 1st pick really bad but if its between him and the 2nd or 3rd best safety or corner availible, id take harvin.

Television commentators said he could put up 400lbs on bench. I would love to see that cause for a WR thats freakin' unreal!!!

This guy is a great college player but the injury bug bites him too much for me to trust him in the pros.

Too many great UF receivers have gone on to be average pro players. Most recently, Chad Jackson. Big, fast, "elite" athlete.... and now rides the pine in Denver.

UF Receiver...I'll pass

UF Wr do not transition well to the NFL last one was chris collinsworth, harvin is sick with the ball in his hands but he has not played a full college season yet he just can't stay healthy

Harvin is a luxury pick . . . we don't have the luxury to take him. He is for a team who needs that homerun hitter and could look past his injury history and take a chance on him to be special at the next level. Maybe the Titans go after him. Damn imagine Chris Johnson and Percy Harvin in the same offense.

Harvin would be a luxury pick. That's something the Dolphins cannot afford right now. Besides, his injury history scares me. The dude seems soft.

Television commentators said he could put up 400lbs on bench. I would love to see that cause for a WR thats freakin' unreal!!!

type in "percy harvin" in google and look at some pics of him. dude has popeye arms, hes nothing like ginn, hes got the same speed but way more power

Back
Top Bottom