WTB: Marino's Heart of Champion DVD? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTB: Marino's Heart of Champion DVD?

i don't believe i have ever seen the title released on dvd-you could put the vhs copy on a disc, if you prefer the format:-)

- carolyn

A CD would be fine or just something in the hand so I can watch it or show it to my junior QBs I coach.

I'll pay your price ($$) plus S & H.

Thanks! :)

oh i thought you might already have it;-) okay, i do have the tape, i have to go dig it up and transfer it to a dvd-if you want to send me your addy, as long as i can get in the mail by saturday (postage rates go up monday), i will make a copy for you-you're only up in ocala, no sweat;-D my e-mail is: garakgrrrl@bellsouth.net if you prefer to send your addy there, i don't have enough "posts" to be allowed to PM, apparently;-p

okay, coach, done and done!! i didn't see an addy or i would have mailed it today-i'll try to check my e-mail tonight so i can pop it in the mail for you tomorrow then;-)

hey coach!! i didn't get a note, which i think is due to my e-mail acting up, this happened before and sometimes it pops in a couple days late-i thought while i had a chance, if you see this and want to cc it to stoyo10@webtv.net, i can probably find it there faster until it decides to cooperate as i would like to send the disc out tomorrow;-)

i'll try one more time;-) last call, mr. vuckovich? as i stated, i still have received no e-mail with your addy-i don't know whose e-mail program this may be due to, but you can write me at the other addy i typed above, you can leave your addy on this board, you can PM if your account allows you as mine does not... otherwise i have no idea where to send the disc and tomorrow is saturday-i'll come back and check one more time tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom