WTF 11 percent of this forum want Sparano back lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF 11 percent of this forum want Sparano back lol

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Whats just as amazing is that people prefer Sparano to Gruden? Please come convince the rest of us why Sparano should be our coach

1-16------->AFC EAST CHAMPS will always be greatfull

I am thinking we now want Sparano back because he is already under contract, to pair with Ireland. We then win 2 games , no more than 2 games and our next gm and coach pick Adrew Luck in NEXT years draft with the number one pick. All problems solved after a hellish 1 year .

I personally wouldn't be opposed to giving sparano another year with a different OC and no Parcells influence. But after all this i think that would be very hard to sell

I personally wouldn't be opposed to giving sparano another year with a different OC and no Parcells influence. But after all this i think that would be very hard to sell

I am very opposed to bringing back a coach that refused to make changes on his staff until he was basically forced to. This problem was so much bigger than OC. Sparano was a bigger problem than Henning

i am thinking we now want sparano back because he is already under contract, to pair with ireland. We then win 2 games , no more than 2 games and our next gm and coach pick adrew luck in next years draft with the number one pick. All problems solved after a hellish 1 year .

pipe dream

I am thinking we now want Sparano back because he is already under contract, to pair with Ireland. We then win 2 games , no more than 2 games and our next gm and coach pick Adrew Luck in NEXT years draft with the number one pick. All problems solved after a hellish 1 year .

I dont wanna sit through losing just to get a player. There are alot of players that could make us a better team and Andrew Luck is not the only guy

I am very opposed to bringing back a coach that refused to make changes on his staff until he was basically forced to. This problem was so much bigger than OC. Sparano was a bigger problem than Henning

Sparano couldn't make a decision to save his life it all leads to his undoing

Puff, Puff, Pass

Back
Top Bottom