WTMJ in GB reports Saints/Packers trade "done deal" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTMJ in GB reports Saints/Packers trade "done deal"

SECfootball

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Involving their first round draft picks, Javon Walker, and cash.

Don't shoot the messenger, it could just be a rumor. If it's true, hell yeah. Keep Bush out of NY at all costs.

SECfootball said:

Don't shoot the messenger, it could just be a rumor. If it's true, hell yeah. Keep Bush out of NY at all costs.
And cash? I doubt that, this isn't baseball.

Yeah, trade may be true but not involving cash.

I heard that the Jets aren't even talking to the Saints about the #2 pick. All the Jets fans are getting excited over nothing.

John Clayton: Micky Loomis just told him he's not entertaining offers for Bush.

Motion said:
Yeah, trade may be true but not involving cash.

Cash is sometimes involved in NFL trades.

In addition to the draft picks, the Bucs gave Al Davis $8 million for Jon Gruden.

Muck said:
Cash is sometimes involved in NFL trades.

In addition to the draft picks, the Bucs gave Al Davis $8 million for Jon Gruden.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in Al Davis recieving 8 million from a bunch of pirates? :lol:

dm416 said:
I heard that the Jets aren't even talking to the Saints about the #2 pick. All the Jets fans are getting excited over nothing.

It was JUST reported by Sal Palantonio that the Jets did contact N.O. to express interest in trading up.

SECfootball said:

Yeah i'll believe it when i see it. I just herd another rumor that the Jets have a deal done as well.

Back
Top Bottom