Wutsup fin fans, got a Tally boy here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wutsup fin fans, got a Tally boy here

batmann

Scout Team
Reaction score
Wutsup everybody? Born and raised in Miami and been a fin fan all my life (not that I'm that old or anything)

I'm a senior over at FSU and rep the Dolphins everywhere I go. It makes me sad that Everette Brown won't drop to us but who knows, maybe we can pick up Carr in the 7th or as a FA. I think he has a lot of untapped potential, and the size certainly doesn't hurt.

Anyway, if anyone here posts over at the ESPN board you might know me, if not you'll be seeing me around.

Go Fins!

Wutsup everybody? Born and raised in Miami and been a fin fan all my life (not that I'm that old or anything)

I'm a senior over at FSU and rep the Dolphins everywhere I go. It makes me sad that Everette Brown won't drop to us but who knows, maybe we can pick up Carr in the 7th or as a FA. I think he has a lot of untapped potential, and the size certainly doesn't hurt.

Anyway, if anyone here posts over at the ESPN board you might know me, if not you'll be seeing me around.

Go Fins!
Welcome to FinHeaven. I used to post over at the ESPN board, but just decided to stop one day. To much negativity all the time for my taste.

Anyways, glad to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom