WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who else is rooting hard for the Patriots next Sunday? If the Ravens make it to the Superbowl, it'll be non-stop Ray Lewis talk for two weeks straight. I can't stand him and his over the top, preachy demeanor.

Just retire and go away.

WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this, right?

Who else is rooting hard for the Patriots next Sunday? If the Ravens make it to the Superbowl, it'll be non-stop Ray Lewis talk for two weeks straight. I can't stand him and his over the top, preachy demeanor.

Just retire and go away.

cant stand that annoying dance he does. Im rooting for the pats.

What? I never root for the Patriots unless they play the Jets and then I root based on circumstance.

I hate the Ravens, but it's impossible for me to root for the Patriots

I'll never root for the Patsies, I hope the holding club finally gets some holding penalties.

Never in my life would I root for the ****ing pats, or the jets, or the bills. Damn near close to asking fans who are rooting for the pats to turn in thier fan cards. If you're going to root for anyone, it needs to be the ravens, or the 49ers, or the Falcons. 3 other choices of who you should root for, or heck just root against the pats I don't give a good goddamn, but don't root for the mother ****ing pats.

I'll turn the game on at kickoff, ignoring all pregame pizazz. Hard to root for any of the 4 teams left. I guess I will root for the ravens and hope lewis has a horrible game. It is too hard in any circumstance to root for the pats, unless they are playing the jersey jets.

**** the pats r u kidding i dont want to hear about tom brady winning 4 superbowls i could care less about ray lewis

Just can't do it. Let them talk Ray Lewis all they want it's better than them talking Brady.

Back
Top Bottom