WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

I wish the Dolphins had somebody with half the heart that Ray Lewis has. Dude is a competitor and gives his all every game.

Screw the Patsies. They've had enough Super Bowl appearances. Like others have said, I will never root for the Pats, Bills, or Jets. Hell, you could even include the Dallas Cowboys in that mix.

For me, I hold no ill will towards Ray Lewis, as I do not know what happened that night. I'm not particularly a fan of his, but I don't hate him either. What would drown out the Ray Lewis chatter is a battle of the brotherss. The media would be all over the Harbaugh Bowl....two brothers battling it out for the Lombardi Trophy. Now THAT'S a story.

Nah you guys are alone.

Who cares about Ray Lewis, good he has heart, I don't care. He's not bitch made like Brady.

If not for two amazing catches by the giants, tom brady goes down as the best QB of all time. He still has a shot at that. No way do I want to see that happen. Make him a .500 player in the superbowl.

If you hate ray lewis more than you hate the patriots, then I will question your fandom. Forget suck for luck or root for your team on sundays, always say **** the jets, pats, and bills

I think the real question is, am I the only one who hates the Patriots more than any team, even more than the Jets? I wanta see the Ravens smash tom crybrady and that piece of crap, no class Bill Belicheat. Hate that organization more than the Jets, and Im not sure why more Fins fans dont hate the pats like they should

I will never, ****ing ever, root for the Patriots. Dance all you ****ing want Ray Lewis!Anyone else applaud when Gronk refractured his arm? I sure as **** did.

I hate that Pats too but I'll hate enduring two weeks of Ray Lewis worship even more.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

I will never, ****ing ever, root for the Patriots. Dance all you ****ing want Ray Lewis!Anyone else applaud when Gronk refractured his arm? I sure as **** did.

Celebrating injuries is pretty low.

Love Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. I would not root for the Patriots if they were playing the Taliban.

Count me in the f puke England crowd. Don't like the ravens, wanted to see Denver win. Refs seemed really pro Baltimore.

If the Ravens win the SB, you get to hear about Ray Lewis. If the Cheaters win the SB, then you hear about Brady the rest of his career. I don't mean the way the media portrays him now; I mean the way they WILL portray him. He will be "god" in the media eyes. He can do no wrong, look at his SB rings. He's the best ever. He's the greatest player to ever think about football. He's the best. (blah blah blah blah that argument is for another time) All I know, I want the Patriots to get DESTROYED against Baltimore.

Ray Lewis & Ed Reed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Patriots and and anything to do with them.

Ill take 2 weeks of Ray Lewis talk over 2 weeks of Bellicheck/Brady talk any day of the year....go Ravens!

to hell with new England ........ r . lewis , e.reed , all day long . cane 4 life !!!!!

**** the Patriots and their douchey, bandwagoning racist fanbase(that last comment actually can count towards any Boston team)

I hate that Pats too but I'll hate enduring two weeks of Ray Lewis worship even more.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Celebrating injuries is pretty low.

I'll take the Ray Lewis worship over Brady/Belichick worship every day of the week and twice on Sundays. It's bad enough New England surpassed Miami as a franchise in Super Bowl appearances and wins. Brady just making it to the Super Bowl, let alone possibly winning it will make this offseason for me that much longer. New England losing this week is a must for me.

Back
Top Bottom