WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!"

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well well well. The news mustve just broke as I left home earlier today. I sit down with my project parter for Mgt. class, who happens to be a Steeler fan, and he informs me of the news that the coaches have finally grown a brain. :lol:

First lets talk about what the move means for the phins.

It means we are now officially back in the running. Dont sleep on Noodle leading this team to some clutch victories. Its a shame we didnt start the season with him. If we had, we could be in a better spot right now. But, it gives us new life. No longer is it doom and gloom for me. I believe in this team with Noodle at QB.

It also means the coaches know their jobs are at stake and they arent going to wait around watching Henne blow any longer. They know it was a goof to pass on Matty Ice and now they are trying to win as many games as they can to end the season. They know Noodle gives them the best chance of making a run.

It means this teams offense could be legit. I will discuss that more in a moment. Let me get to Chad Henne.

This move means Henne is finished. There is no turning back now. If and when this team is eliminated from any playoff chance, look for them to possible throw Thigpen in there and check him out a bit. The coaches have obviously seen enough of Chad Henne, as have I. This move ironically comes within 2 days of me adding Henne to my completely blows list in my sig. Yea, Hugo had me sippin the kool aid a bit last week, not drinking that ****, I knew better. You guys gotta quit trying to make me be nice. I know when I know something. I knew Chad Henne wasnt the answer after last season. The first two games this year confirmed it for me. In fact, I wanted to start Noodle to begin the year.

And all of you who still want to argue about the Matty Ice thing...........just drop it already. Its not even close. WVDolphan prevails again. We will see who sticks around, and of those who do, who gives the nod and who just sweeps the whole thing under the rug as if it didnt happen.

Now lets talk about Noodle and the positive impact he will have on our offense.

Noodle will hit players in stride with precision passes, allowing them to make plays after the catch.

No more shell coverages. Noodle will attack that **** with ease and laser like precision all the way down the field.

Wanna come up and move 8 in the box, suggesting Noodle cant get it down the field.......TRY IT. I ****ing dare you. Keep sleeping on Noodle. First of all, Noodle as he always have, will slice you downfield between the hashes at ranges of 20-30 yards.

But, more importantly, now with Brandon Marshall, Noodle will take advantage of his straight downfield abilities. While most of you have been on here talking about how Marshall isnt a deep threat, of course being clueless, the fact remains that Chad Henne cant throw the deep ball despite having a stronger arm. Im telling you right now that if Marshall gets 1-1 on the outside, Noodle will lob it to him downfield on the sidelines and Marshall will make a play on the ball. It might not be real pretty, but it will damn sure be effective. Henne didnt have the skills to take advantage of this. Noodle does.

So bring whatever defense you want. With the real threat out there at WR, Noodle will flurish in this offense. He will slice and dice and he will get it deep to Marshall if you try to stack the box. He will also slice you down the seems with Fasano or Hartline and Bess. Look for Bess to get a ton of catches once Pennington opens things up and spreads out the D. Or if those fools are still going to play shell like the did on Henne. Bess will be givin opportunities to make plays after the catch with Noodle dropping them in there on a dime to him.

Oh yea. Things just got interesting folks. There is new life in this team. I feel like a Pheonix. Rising. From Arizona!!!!!

Lets go kick some Tennessee ***.

And Vaark. Where ya AT!!!!! Where is your ant snorting self? Present youself fool. I know you havent been on with your Henne haters no leg to stand on BS. So where you at with your Noodle hating? Noodle haters.....no pasta to twirl your fork on after this week pal.

Henne..........he's finished pal. He has always been trash. WVDolphan- money all along. As usual. Shouldve had Matty Ice and Noodle like I said in February of 08.

But, oh well. It is what it is. Im excited to see this team play with a decent QB this week and in weeks to come. Hopefully these guys will grow a brain and trade whatever picks they have to in order to draft Andrew Luck. Im hoping Buffalo wins enough games to get out of that top spot. If Dallas gets it, we could definately make a move to get him. We will see.

In the meantime, enjoy some wins coming our way boys. Enjoy some OFFENSE. TOUCHDOWNS. Brandon Marshall making big plays. Its all coming. Get ready. As Randy Moss would say........ its going to be a fun ride. :up:

And where you at Vaark!!!!

You are by far my favorite poster on this site. Optimism meats reality.

When someone's sucking it up, the front office ends it then and there. Young quarterbacks aren't immune to this either.

So we pass on someone who is the best Lineman in the league for a good QB, who blocks for him?

Totally agree about Pennington. He should be able to pick apart opposing defenses with the protection that Henne has been getting and finally having some receivers unlike the crap he had for the past 2 seasons.

Good post. Agree with you 100%. RoboHenne blows! I hope the Dolphins do what they can to get Luck. He Might be the Franchise Savior.

Lol, smh... I don't even really know what to say. Defenses were already putting up a shell because Henning didn't call any deep passes and now we Can't throw deep, oh and any routes to the sideline better be wide open or we can't complete those now either. But I guess I could see how this will really open up the offense.

Im with ya WV! I wouldnt be shocked if we ran the table at 12-4..

Lets not get carried away. I think this move happened a little too late for us to make the playoffs still, but it gives us a legit opportunity. I had folded it in before this move, knowing that we would be lucky to win 8 games with Henne. But, Noodle gives us a shot to make a run.

12-4, NO, but 10-6 or 11-5....I wouldnt count Noodle out. Noodle is the kind of guy that when people tell him he cant do something, he always does. Proves them wrong every time. Then they still tell him in the future that he cant do something despite getting showed otherwise on numerous occasions before. Noodle and I are a lot alike in that respect. :lol:

Noodle is the ****ing man!

The only thing that could suck out of this is if Noodle does lead us to 10 wins and yet we still miss the playoffs but, its enough to save Morono's job. That would piss me off. If Noodle wins 6 of 8 for us, I think it would demonstrate even more that Sparano is clueless in that he shouldve started Noodle from the beginning.

I hope he can stay healthy and play at a level he was at in 08. He has had a long time off and it's only half a season. Hopefully he isn't too rusty either or not on the same page with these WRs there is no time to waste Sunday.

We will all be happy when we beat the titans and marshall gets a TD.

Then reality will set in after we win a couple and play the jets.

The whole Matty Ice thing? I think we know by now players are not put in a good chance to succeed here in the offense in miami.

All signs point to Henning because a major culprit. I think Henne will be back at some point. Then I can say, sharp was right and post a whole thread.

Lol, smh... I don't even really know what to say. Defenses were already putting up a shell because Henning didn't call any deep passes and now we Can't throw deep so I guess I could see how this will really open up the offense.

I guess all I can tell you is watch and learn.

Back
Top Bottom