WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!"

This experiment will fail and soon this team will be rebuilt to fit a new coaches scheme. Everyone van pick sides all over again and get new man crushes as well.

This team isn't making the playoffs with noodle-arm or without him. Fifty-fifty chance that Tennessee puts the dagger into this pipe-dream by this Sunday.

And all of you who still want to argue about the Matty Ice thing...........just drop it already. Its not even close. WVDolphan prevails again. We will see who sticks around, and of those who do, who gives the nod and who just sweeps the whole thing under the rug as if it didnt happen.
Um no. You are the one that needs to drop the Matt Ryan Vs Jake Long talk, because so far buddy, YOU ARE WRONG.

Jake Long is currently the best LT in the league with two Pro Bowl seasons under his belt and it appears he is on his way to a third Pro Bowl season. Three Pro Bowl seasons in just three years in the league. Matt Ryan is very good, but in regards to the best player, Long wins. While Long is the best at his position, it is easy to make the argument that there are 10 better quarterbacks in the league than Matt Ryan.

Long is a potential Hall Of Fame left tackle. Ryan is a very solid, but not elite, yet.

I wish I could say i felt your same optimism WV. I just cant see Penny coming in and drastically improving this offense. I hope Im wrong. I wonder what would have been with Ryan though. Of course its impossible to know for sure, but it appears we screwed up there. A good LT is much easier to find than a good QB which we are proving right now. Ill take being set at QB over LT any day.

Long over due! RoboShrek blows he has blessed us with the same level and play inconsistency he blessed Michigan with! Guy is a bum!

Couldn't have said it better myself WV!..

Penny gives us the best chance to win. Period.

It's about winning. Not about evaluating.

I too believe, Henne is done.

Lol, smh... I don't even really know what to say. Defenses were already putting up a shell because Henning didn't call any deep passes and now we Can't throw deep, oh and any routes to the sideline better be wide open or we can't complete those now either. But I guess I could see how this will really open up the offense.

I will tell you what will happen right now bro.

IF the Titans play the type of shell coverage that teams have been giving us teh whole time with Henne in there, Noodle will exploit the hell out of it. He will dink and dunk and pick apart that type of defense ALL DAY. His completion percentage will be even higher than Henne's was and the receivers will be given much better chances to make plays after the catch than with Henne.

But, what they likely will do is go ahead and stack the box to load up on the run, challenging Noodle to beat them deep. And Im telling you right now that if they dare do that, they are in for a rude awakening. Noodle can and will exploit teams deep with the weapon that is Brandon Marshall. We saw it in the preseason. It wasnt pretty, but it was effective. If you underthrow a lob deep down the sidelines with Brandon Marshall 1 on 1, he is going to make a play on your ***. Noodle will take full advantage of this. Not to mention he can still thread it in there with pretty good zip on intermediate passes down the seems.

Oh yea, Tennessee is going to have their hands full with our offense this week.

I suspect they may be forced to blitz more and try to get to Noodle in order to stop us. However, if they do, Noodle can turn a short pass into a huge play once he gets it into the hands of Bess or Marshall. They better get to Noodle or it will be a long day for defenses from here on out.

And dont forget that Noodle will be effective in the redzone.

Also, unless teams start bringing blitzes on a lot of downs, look for us to not have to max protect on almost every passing play because Noodle, unlike Henne who is a slug back there, can actually move around in the pocket a bit.

This opens so much up for our offense.

Henning bashers are soon going to see that Henning, while no one will argue he is the greatest of play callers due to wildcats on 3rd and 6 etc, is still fairly capable when you give him a real QB. Then where ya gonna run in order to not see that Henne blows? Probably still blame it all on Henning.

answer the question WV

Vernon Carey or countless other options who wouldve been adequate for the job for a lot less money. Answer the question. STFU. Ask a question that isnt a simple answer. You guys act like Jake Long is the greatest thing since sliced bread and no QB could possible play well without him. Get real. Long is a beast, but christ it dosent take the best LT in football to do a decent job out there.

Fire this entire regime!!!

That I can get down with. As long as they take Chad Henne with them. Its definately back to the drawing board. The rest of this season is nothing but, potential 1 year fun if Noodle can pull us out of the fire. I dont expect Noodle to be playing much past this season. We might be able to squeeze one more year out of him, but I would much prefer if we went and drafted a real QB....in ROUND 1!!!

Sorry WV but defenses need only to stack the box and remove the middle of the field and this offense will be no better off. Think back to 2008 when they had to resort to the Wildcat to move the ball. The addition of Marshall does not help here. He is not a deep threat. He is possession and YAC.

If you doubt this, look at the play off tape from 2008 and see what the Ravens did to Pennington. I love his accureacy and leadership but he just can't make all the throws. As for Henning, how can you say with a straight face that he is not a bad OC. He is horrible. Get real.

How about we wait till we see on Pennington plays till we go to "I told you so".

I'm disappointed in the move. I'm disappointed that Henne has progressing as quickly as this staff believes. I'm man enough to admit that this move puts a lot of doubt in my mind about Henne. The limitations being put on him were already starting to place a little bit of doubt in my mind, but I figured it might just have been the conservative nature of this team.

But I could see this lighting a fire under this team's ***. The leadership from him is there. His style has been proven to succeed in Henning's offense. And we certainly won't be turning the ball over. That being said, last year Pennington wasn't looking too great. And another surgery could have been the nail in the coffin for him. We'll have to see. For all of you who do feel the need to say "I'm told you so" now is as good as time as any.

You might be one of the worst fans I've ever seen. You seem happy that you got to prove a bunch of people on the internet that you were right about the team's failures. Congratulations. I'm upset because all I want is for this team to win. I thought after the Jets and Patriots home games from last season that we found our franchise qb. It looks like we haven't. I'm so depressed. I want to win. I WANT TO WIN! Look, I don't give a f*ck who plays qb, who coaches, and who is the GM. The entire team could be run by a group of monkeys. I don't give a sh*t. I just want to WIN. I think this move will fail, but I'm BEGGING to be wrong. I want to be wrong so bad. If I'm right, I will continue to be upset. I won't rub it into someone's face about it. We are all Dolphins fans. We are all in this sh*t of a mess together.

i think we win no less than 5 games with Pennington. If he had started all year (with Henning's dinkdunk offense) we'd of won 10-11 games total and a likely playoff birth.

But still... it's mediocrity and we still need to find a franchise QB. As for right now Pennington gives us the best chance to win games.

Vernon Carey or countless other options who wouldve been adequate for the job for a lot less money. Answer the question. STFU. Ask a question that isnt a simple answer. You guys act like Jake Long is the greatest thing since sliced bread and no QB could possible play well without him. Get real. Long is a beast, but christ it dosent take the best LT in football to do a decent job out there.
This I agree with 100%. As great as Long is (top LT in football IMO), does anyone think the Falcons would trade Ryan for Long? Fact of the matter is, at the end of the day a QB is more vital to a team's success than a LT is. Long is a great asset, but just look at where thats getting us with no QB. Its much easier to find a serviceable LT than QB. I dont even know who the Falcons LT is.

Back
Top Bottom