WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!"

You do remember that because we couldn't move the ball with CP we had to use the Wildcat correct? Now that the Wildcat is figured out how is CP going to move the ball? What is going to happen when CP uses play action and the LB's don't bite because our running game definitely wasn't what it was is 2008? What is he going to do when there are constantly 8 men in the box with backeted coverage on Marshall?

This move happened for one reason only. The NFL has passed Henning by and the only way his system has a chance to work is if Pennington is under center. It really shows what a ****ty OC/game planner Henning is because he couldn't adapt his system to fit his players, which is what great coaches do.

I look forward to your next get real post when we are still unable to produce points in the red zone and move the ball consistently down the field.

You do remember that because we couldn't move the ball with CP we had to use the Wildcat correct? Now that the Wildcat is figured out how is CP going to move the ball? What is going to happen when CP uses play action and the LB's don't bite because our running game definitely wasn't what it was is 2008? What is he going to do when there are constantly 8 men in the box with backeted coverage on Marshall?

This move happened for one reason only. The NFL has passed Henning by and the only way his system has a chance to work is if Pennington is under center. It really shows what a ****ty OC/game planner Henning is because he couldn't adapt his system to fit his players, which is what great coaches do.

I look forward to your next get real post when we are still unable to produce points in the red zone and move the ball consistently down the field.

That not true IMO..Miami moved the ball really well under Pennington,
We started using the Wildcat to get Brown and Williams on the field together.

I will tell you what will happen right now bro.

IF the Titans play the type of shell coverage that teams have been giving us teh whole time with Henne in there, Noodle will exploit the hell out of it. He will dink and dunk and pick apart that type of defense ALL DAY. His completion percentage will be even higher than Henne's was and the receivers will be given much better chances to make plays after the catch than with Henne.

But, what they likely will do is go ahead and stack the box to load up on the run, challenging Noodle to beat them deep. And Im telling you right now that if they dare do that, they are in for a rude awakening. Noodle can and will exploit teams deep with the weapon that is Brandon Marshall. We saw it in the preseason. It wasnt pretty, but it was effective. If you underthrow a lob deep down the sidelines with Brandon Marshall 1 on 1, he is going to make a play on your ***. Noodle will take full advantage of this. Not to mention he can still thread it in there with pretty good zip on intermediate passes down the seems.

Oh yea, Tennessee is going to have their hands full with our offense this week.

I suspect they may be forced to blitz more and try to get to Noodle in order to stop us. However, if they do, Noodle can turn a short pass into a huge play once he gets it into the hands of Bess or Marshall. They better get to Noodle or it will be a long day for defenses from here on out.

And dont forget that Noodle will be effective in the redzone.

Also, unless teams start bringing blitzes on a lot of downs, look for us to not have to max protect on almost every passing play because Noodle, unlike Henne who is a slug back there, can actually move around in the pocket a bit.

This opens so much up for our offense.

Henning bashers are soon going to see that Henning, while no one will argue he is the greatest of play callers due to wildcats on 3rd and 6 etc, is still fairly capable when you give him a real QB. Then where ya gonna run in order to not see that Henne blows? Probably still blame it all on Henning.

Where is the logic in this man? If defenses continue to play that shell Pennington will dink and dunk and tear them apart? That's why defenses are putting up the shell in the first place... to stop the dink and dunk offense but now with Pennington it becomes effective? I just don't see it. Also I hate to break it to you but Marshall isn't going to see many if any 1 on one matchups, Bess will see some, and Hartline will see it a LOT but Marshall... no way.

:lol: Like John Beck before him, the Chad Henne homers will sink back into that rotten little hole of theirs. I ****ing love it. I called that **** from day ****ing one.

:lol: Like John Beck before him, the Chad Henne homers will sink back into that rotten little hole of theirs. I ****ing love it. I called that **** from day ****ing one.

You really think thats good for this team if Chad Henne fails?

I dont..If Miami has to use another pick on another Qb I may puke..
Henne has not played well enough and team needed a spark...

I see why they are doing this now..But I think Henne will be the starter next year unless Penny somehow amazes us all.

So your happy with the revolving door at QB? Are you a Dolphins fan, or do you just like to see Dolphins fans miserable?

Are you a football genuis? Have you ever been wrong? I think you should go work for this organization. In fact, with the knowledge you display on this board I'm surprised that not one organization hasn't called you up yet. You're a bad *** dude.

Well well well. The news mustve just broke as I left home earlier today. I sit down with my project parter for Mgt. class, who happens to be a Steeler fan, and he informs me of the news that the coaches have finally grown a brain. :lol:

First lets talk about what the move means for the phins.

It means we are now officially back in the running. Dont sleep on Noodle leading this team to some clutch victories. Its a shame we didnt start the season with him. If we had, we could be in a better spot right now. But, it gives us new life. No longer is it doom and gloom for me. I believe in this team with Noodle at QB.

It also means the coaches know their jobs are at stake and they arent going to wait around watching Henne blow any longer. They know it was a goof to pass on Matty Ice and now they are trying to win as many games as they can to end the season. They know Noodle gives them the best chance of making a run.

It means this teams offense could be legit. I will discuss that more in a moment. Let me get to Chad Henne.

This move means Henne is finished. There is no turning back now. If and when this team is eliminated from any playoff chance, look for them to possible throw Thigpen in there and check him out a bit. The coaches have obviously seen enough of Chad Henne, as have I. This move ironically comes within 2 days of me adding Henne to my completely blows list in my sig. Yea, Hugo had me sippin the kool aid a bit last week, not drinking that ****, I knew better. You guys gotta quit trying to make me be nice. I know when I know something. I knew Chad Henne wasnt the answer after last season. The first two games this year confirmed it for me. In fact, I wanted to start Noodle to begin the year.

And all of you who still want to argue about the Matty Ice thing...........just drop it already. Its not even close. WVDolphan prevails again. We will see who sticks around, and of those who do, who gives the nod and who just sweeps the whole thing under the rug as if it didnt happen.

Now lets talk about Noodle and the positive impact he will have on our offense.

Noodle will hit players in stride with precision passes, allowing them to make plays after the catch.

No more shell coverages. Noodle will attack that **** with ease and laser like precision all the way down the field.

Wanna come up and move 8 in the box, suggesting Noodle cant get it down the field.......TRY IT. I ****ing dare you. Keep sleeping on Noodle. First of all, Noodle as he always have, will slice you downfield between the hashes at ranges of 20-30 yards.

But, more importantly, now with Brandon Marshall, Noodle will take advantage of his straight downfield abilities. While most of you have been on here talking about how Marshall isnt a deep threat, of course being clueless, the fact remains that Chad Henne cant throw the deep ball despite having a stronger arm. Im telling you right now that if Marshall gets 1-1 on the outside, Noodle will lob it to him downfield on the sidelines and Marshall will make a play on the ball. It might not be real pretty, but it will damn sure be effective. Henne didnt have the skills to take advantage of this. Noodle does.

So bring whatever defense you want. With the real threat out there at WR, Noodle will flurish in this offense. He will slice and dice and he will get it deep to Marshall if you try to stack the box. He will also slice you down the seems with Fasano or Hartline and Bess. Look for Bess to get a ton of catches once Pennington opens things up and spreads out the D. Or if those fools are still going to play shell like the did on Henne. Bess will be givin opportunities to make plays after the catch with Noodle dropping them in there on a dime to him.

Oh yea. Things just got interesting folks. There is new life in this team. I feel like a Pheonix. Rising. From Arizona!!!!!

Lets go kick some Tennessee ***.

And Vaark. Where ya AT!!!!! Where is your ant snorting self? Present youself fool. I know you havent been on with your Henne haters no leg to stand on BS. So where you at with your Noodle hating? Noodle haters.....no pasta to twirl your fork on after this week pal.

Henne..........he's finished pal. He has always been trash. WVDolphan- money all along. As usual. Shouldve had Matty Ice and Noodle like I said in February of 08.

But, oh well. It is what it is. Im excited to see this team play with a decent QB this week and in weeks to come. Hopefully these guys will grow a brain and trade whatever picks they have to in order to draft Andrew Luck. Im hoping Buffalo wins enough games to get out of that top spot. If Dallas gets it, we could definately make a move to get him. We will see.

In the meantime, enjoy some wins coming our way boys. Enjoy some OFFENSE. TOUCHDOWNS. Brandon Marshall making big plays. Its all coming. Get ready. As Randy Moss would say........ its going to be a fun ride. :up:

And where you at Vaark!!!!
WV, i can always count on u to keep it real.

all the people who hate penny will always say, '' we can never win anything with the guy'', '' he sucks against good defenses'', etc. they seem to never amaze me.

people dont realize that our only playoff appearance since the 2001 season was in 2008 with Mr Pennington. the penny haters will say, '' he played an easy sched''. well, if Pennington is so bad, then why the hell were we able to have success with him as our QB no matter who we played? it should have been the opposite, teams should have been saying the dolphins r an easy team bc their qb is chad Pennington.

what the haters also fail to realize, is that season, we were prob heading towards another 4-12, 5-11 season until Pennington signed with us. our starting qb going into that season i believe would have been josh mccown ( maybe it was cade or luke i dont no, they all blow so badly its irrelevant). Pennington that year played with absolutely no talent, and got the best out of every player. he made fasano and martin look like solid tight-ends in this league, where they are really below average.

they bring up how hes not a winner. well all i know is that i believe he led the jets to the playoffs 4 times, and if not for Doug Brien missing 2 field-goals in the divisional game vs Pitt in the 04 season, 05 playoffs, he brings the jets to the AFC championship game that year.

they also bring up how he does poorly vs good defenses. well hears a question. how many top qbs do well vs great defenses? their is a reason why they r top notch defenses. im not saying Pennington is manning, Brady, Rodgers, Marino, etc, but hes more than capable than leading a team with the right amount of talent.

bottom line, with Pennington we will start scoring touchdowns again, and our offense will seem to be under more control because we will have an actual real leader behind center. i also know Pennington wont start sliding when he scrambles 2 yds after he begins to run.

welcome back Mr Pennington, i got faith in u, as do some other ppl on here. bring us the trophy.great read wv, always keeping it real.:up:

It also means the coaches know their jobs are at stake and they arent going to wait around watching Henne blow any longer. They know it was a goof to pass on Matty Ice and now they are trying to win as many games as they can to end the season. They know Noodle gives them the best chance of making a run.

It means this teams offense could be legit. I will discuss that more in a moment. Let me get to Chad Henne.

This move means Henne is finished. There is no turning back now. If and when this team is eliminated from any playoff chance, look for them to possible throw Thigpen in there and check him out a bit. The coaches have obviously seen enough of Chad Henne, as have I. This move ironically comes within 2 days of me adding Henne to my completely blows list in my sig. Yea, Hugo had me sippin the kool aid a bit last week, not drinking that ****, I knew better. You guys gotta quit trying to make me be nice. I know when I know something. I knew Chad Henne wasnt the answer after last season. The first two games this year confirmed it for me. In fact, I wanted to start Noodle to begin the year.

And all of you who still want to argue about the Matty Ice thing...........just drop it already. Its not even close. WVDolphan prevails again. We will see who sticks around, and of those who do, who gives the nod and who just sweeps the whole thing under the rug as if it didnt happen.

Noodle will hit players in stride with precision passes, allowing them to make plays after the catch.

No more shell coverages. Noodle will attack that **** with ease and laser like precision all the way down the field.

Wanna come up and move 8 in the box, suggesting Noodle cant get it down the field.......TRY IT. I ****ing dare you. Keep sleeping on Noodle. First of all, Noodle as he always have, will slice you downfield between the hashes at ranges of 20-30 yards.

But, more importantly, now with Brandon Marshall, Noodle will take advantage of his straight downfield abilities. While most of you have been on here talking about how Marshall isnt a deep threat, of course being clueless, the fact remains that Chad Henne cant throw the deep ball despite having a stronger arm. Im telling you right now that if Marshall gets 1-1 on the outside, Noodle will lob it to him downfield on the sidelines and Marshall will make a play on the ball. It might not be real pretty, but it will damn sure be effective. Henne didnt have the skills to take advantage of this. Noodle does.

So bring whatever defense you want. With the real threat out there at WR, Noodle will flurish in this offense. He will slice and dice and he will get it deep to Marshall if you try to stack the box. He will also slice you down the seems with Fasano or Hartline and Bess. Look for Bess to get a ton of catches once Pennington opens things up and spreads out the D. Or if those fools are still going to play shell like the did on Henne. Bess will be givin opportunities to make plays after the catch with Noodle dropping them in there on a dime to him.

Oh yea. Things just got interesting folks. There is new life in this team. I feel like a Pheonix. Rising. From Arizona!!!!!

And Vaark. Where ya AT!!!!! Where is your ant snorting self? Present youself fool. I know you havent been on with your Henne haters no leg to stand on BS. So where you at with your Noodle hating? Noodle haters.....no pasta to twirl your fork on after this week pal.

Henne..........he's finished pal. He has always been trash. WVDolphan- money all along. As usual. Shouldve had Matty Ice and Noodle like I said in February of 08.

But, oh well. It is what it is. Im excited to see this team play with a decent QB this week and in weeks to come. Hopefully these guys will grow a brain and trade whatever picks they have to in order to draft Andrew Luck. Im hoping Buffalo wins enough games to get out of that top spot. If Dallas gets it, we could definately make a move to get him. We will see.

In the meantime, enjoy some wins coming our way boys. Enjoy some OFFENSE. TOUCHDOWNS. Brandon Marshall making big plays. Its all coming. Get ready. As Randy Moss would say........ its going to be a fun ride. :up:

And where you at Vaark!!!![/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The coaching staff is definitely feeling the heat. They can't fire themselves so they make fluttering (noodle arm reference) hail mary and hope for the best. First off, Ill say that our offense can't get any worse. If nothing else this FORCES the Dolphins to run the ball more and our redzone offense can't be any worse as Henne has missed on TD throws all season. On the negative, we might as well put our punter on the field on 3rd and 8+ because the chances of picking up a 1st are slim. And our running game? Yeah, it just got THAT much tougher to run. You think the defense didnt respect the deep throw before. :chuckle: I'm not against this move because as far as Im concerned we're ****ed no matter what QB we go with but if you're expecting Pennington to come in and save the game then I dont know what to tell you :crazy:. Last I checked this team was 0-3 with him and the offense wasn't lighting up the scoreboard. How quickly we forget eh? The good news is those of you foolish enough to hold onto Fasano, Ricky and Ronnie on your fantasy teams just got a whole lot more opportunities to touch the ball. I hope Sparano is gone at the end of this year and not because of this move either.

I think whoever is happy hasnt come to the realization yet that we will be mediocre at best for another 3 years at least until we find a new QB. This **** ****ing sucks.

Well well well. The news mustve just broke as I left home earlier today. I sit down with my project parter for Mgt. class, who happens to be a Steeler fan, and he informs me of the news that the coaches have finally grown a brain. :lol:

First lets talk about what the move means for the phins.

It means we are now officially back in the running. Dont sleep on Noodle leading this team to some clutch victories. Its a shame we didnt start the season with him. If we had, we could be in a better spot right now. But, it gives us new life. No longer is it doom and gloom for me. I believe in this team with Noodle at QB.

And where you at Vaark!!!!
First off, I liked most of this even if I don't agree, except calling out Vaark....really? With that said, I hate this move, but I fully support Pennington as the Dolphins starting QB. I hope he can prove me wrong and how he played his last few games is not what we are looking at for the rest of the season. He never did anything once the Wildcat was solved. Please Penny, prove me wrong.....PLEASE!!!!

Still don't agree with you on the Matt Ryan thing. Peace

Back
Top Bottom