WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!"

That picture is sweet Vaark. Thigpen better be ready when/if Penny goes down.

hooshoops: riddle me this batman...how the hell do you expect miamis chances to get better for being able to draft andrew luck if by your own admission pennington will lead us to more wins than henne???

I was wondering the same thing. Although I'm not sure our chances of winning are better with Penny. I'm not against the move cause quite frankly Henne hasnt impressed me as as long as Henning/Sparano are here, than Henne isn't going to be allowed to improve anyways so why not let the coaching staff/front office hang themselves with this move? Back to Dallas for you Sparano! If you hurry maybe you can get your old job back.

sheesh.. WV you're even more obsessed with me than your shorty is. Welcome to guaranteed mediocrity if the China Doll even makes it through the season at all. Just realize that the guy you call "morono" is the one who made the decision to put back in a QB who was 1-7 in 07 and 0-3 in 09 with a 25% playoff batting avg; the one who signed a one-legged 36 year old corner while passing on a 33 yr old all everything receiver and cutting a 28 yr old special teams wiz - one of the few, to make room for him. He's also the guy who cut Nate Ness a day before putting Will Allen on IR as well as fistpumping on field goals. Most importantly, he may have excised the resulting tumor but the root cancer that caused it, is still sitting upstairs in the booth! To me, it's just another idiotic decision which may prove your original point about Tony but does nothing to advance Pennington as a viable playoff option other than that for a beleaguered coach in fear for his job desperately grasping at straws, Noodle's next in line.

Henne's demotion by no means should be construed as Pennington's validation. He's just playing Gradkowski to Henne's present Jamarcus. If you believe otherwise, those backwoods kissin cousins were closer relatives than you'd leave us to believe.

Oh, and by the way, I never violate the TOS by calling anyone out specifically in a post - even you, (well let me qualify that: at least anyone who's a true, long-suffering TEAM fan), but I'll overlook and keep mum about this one since every dog has it's day and I know especially now, you wouldn't want to be again shelved for an extended period like you were when you started attacking CK a couple of years ago..

Youre the man Vaark. I really love you dude. Youre one of the best and most enjoyable posters around. I never said anything bad about you btw, I said Where Ya AT!!!! :lol: I honestly wanted to hear from you.

Also, dont be such a debbie downer all the time. :sidelol: Why cant you think we are going to win with Pennington! :lol:

Just stay around the next few weeks as we start winning games and actually scoring TDs OK.

And OH.....As the great detective Columbo would say.... Just one more thing. One more thing. Uughhhhh.............. ITS NOODLE TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

riddle me this batman...how the hell do you expect miamis chances to get better for being able to draft andrew luck if by your own admission pennington will lead us to more wins than henne???

cause more wins equal worse draft slot...

this whole penny thing is nothing more than a few wins to finish off this season and the same damn long term qb hole we've had since freaking marino retired...that and a joke of a head coach trying to save his and his fossil oc's ***...congratulations...

we'll spend the next half decade trying to dig out of this damn hole...good times

Its Sparano and most of the coaching staff knowing that they are on the verge of getting fired if they dont put together some wins down the stretch. Thats what it is.

The real reason is that Chad Henne isnt any good and the coaches have finally realized it and are trying to win enough games to save their jobs. They have lost hope in Chad Henne. I said it all day.

But, if you dont believe me, listen to what Adam Schefter......the REAL Adam Schefter says about it..........

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5788311

And if you think he is making that up, just tweet him and find out. He will get right back to you.

WV, I'm not ducking you or anyone.. I've said before that when we lose badly, I take a few days to decompress from FH, other Fins boards, Sports shows, etc. It churns me up inside where I'm physically sick having to listen to the regurgitations. I'm only back a day or 2 ahead of schedule because of the Henne benching. ASAIC, between Penny and Henning, we're now passengers on a train going nowhere. However, I'd love to be proven wrong and will root like Hell for Noodle like I did for Henne, Beck, Marino, or any QB who wears teal orange, unlike some of the fanboys (not you) who're here because of Penny and could have cared less that Ray Lucas stunk or that Yatil Green was a symbol of Wanny futility.

Its Sparano and most of the coaching staff knowing that they are on the verge of getting fired if they dont put together some wins down the stretch. Thats what it is.

The real reason is that Chad Henne isnt any good and the coaches have finally realized it and are trying to win enough games to save their jobs. They have lost hope in Chad Henne. I said it all day.

But, if you dont believe me, listen to what Adam Schefter......the REAL Adam Schefter says about it..........

And if you think he is making that up, just tweet him and find out. He will get right back to you.

what damn good does the coaching staff trying to save damn jobs do for us at the position long term??? none...outright none...

so now my loser head coach gets to potentially keep his job my garbage *** oc potentially gets to keep his job and my soon to be what 35 year old qb who's had his throwing shoulder rebuilt not once not twice but 3 damn times is my starter for the rest of the season in an effort to save face...

awesome...i feel better by the minute

I almost feel like Im watching the Hurricanes of the NFL. Im totally apathetic towards W or L for the Canes until Shannon is gone. I feel like We would be better off hoping for the same thing in Miami.

lol... how did penningtons last 4 starts with the team go?
game 1- baltimore playoffs- real bad game, still had a shot late inspite of pennys 5 ints
game 2- at atlanta- whole team stunk, pennington wasnt good
game 3- vs colts- pennington played well, not his fault the defense allowed manning to score within 30 secs of having the ball everytime the colts got possesion. we held the ball for 45 minutes plus, not on the qb.
game 4- at san diego- first drive of game led us all the way down to the redzone, ronnie browns fumbles the ball as he is going towards the endzone, not pennys fault. should have been a opening drive td. next series hurts shoulder and hes done.

overall,1 awful game, 1 game he was not so good, but the whole team was flat, 1 game where he did everything u can ask an offense to do to win a game, and one game he got hurt way to early, but should have left with a 7-0 lead.

o ya, did i forgot to mention. this was all without a top 3 wr in the nfl, and a guy in devon bess who was not nearly as good as he is today, and playing out of position back then.

Well well well. The news mustve just broke as I left home earlier today. I sit down with my project parter for Mgt. class, who happens to be a Steeler fan, and he informs me of the news that the coaches have finally grown a brain. :lol:

First lets talk about what the move means for the phins.

It means we are now officially back in the running. Dont sleep on Noodle leading this team to some clutch victories. Its a shame we didnt start the season with him. If we had, we could be in a better spot right now. But, it gives us new life. No longer is it doom and gloom for me. I believe in this team with Noodle at QB.

It also means the coaches know their jobs are at stake and they arent going to wait around watching Henne blow any longer. They know it was a goof to pass on Matty Ice and now they are trying to win as many games as they can to end the season. They know Noodle gives them the best chance of making a run.

It means this teams offense could be legit. I will discuss that more in a moment. Let me get to Chad Henne.

This move means Henne is finished. There is no turning back now. If and when this team is eliminated from any playoff chance, look for them to possible throw Thigpen in there and check him out a bit. The coaches have obviously seen enough of Chad Henne, as have I. This move ironically comes within 2 days of me adding Henne to my completely blows list in my sig. Yea, Hugo had me sippin the kool aid a bit last week, not drinking that ****, I knew better. You guys gotta quit trying to make me be nice. I know when I know something. I knew Chad Henne wasnt the answer after last season. The first two games this year confirmed it for me. In fact, I wanted to start Noodle to begin the year.

And all of you who still want to argue about the Matty Ice thing...........just drop it already. Its not even close. WVDolphan prevails again. We will see who sticks around, and of those who do, who gives the nod and who just sweeps the whole thing under the rug as if it didnt happen.

Now lets talk about Noodle and the positive impact he will have on our offense.

Noodle will hit players in stride with precision passes, allowing them to make plays after the catch.

No more shell coverages. Noodle will attack that **** with ease and laser like precision all the way down the field.

Wanna come up and move 8 in the box, suggesting Noodle cant get it down the field.......TRY IT. I ****ing dare you. Keep sleeping on Noodle. First of all, Noodle as he always have, will slice you downfield between the hashes at ranges of 20-30 yards.

But, more importantly, now with Brandon Marshall, Noodle will take advantage of his straight downfield abilities. While most of you have been on here talking about how Marshall isnt a deep threat, of course being clueless, the fact remains that Chad Henne cant throw the deep ball despite having a stronger arm. Im telling you right now that if Marshall gets 1-1 on the outside, Noodle will lob it to him downfield on the sidelines and Marshall will make a play on the ball. It might not be real pretty, but it will damn sure be effective. Henne didnt have the skills to take advantage of this. Noodle does.

So bring whatever defense you want. With the real threat out there at WR, Noodle will flurish in this offense. He will slice and dice and he will get it deep to Marshall if you try to stack the box. He will also slice you down the seems with Fasano or Hartline and Bess. Look for Bess to get a ton of catches once Pennington opens things up and spreads out the D. Or if those fools are still going to play shell like the did on Henne. Bess will be givin opportunities to make plays after the catch with Noodle dropping them in there on a dime to him.

Oh yea. Things just got interesting folks. There is new life in this team. I feel like a Pheonix. Rising. From Arizona!!!!!

Lets go kick some Tennessee ***.

And Vaark. Where ya AT!!!!! Where is your ant snorting self? Present youself fool. I know you havent been on with your Henne haters no leg to stand on BS. So where you at with your Noodle hating? Noodle haters.....no pasta to twirl your fork on after this week pal.

Henne..........he's finished pal. He has always been trash. WVDolphan- money all along. As usual. Shouldve had Matty Ice and Noodle like I said in February of 08.

But, oh well. It is what it is. Im excited to see this team play with a decent QB this week and in weeks to come. Hopefully these guys will grow a brain and trade whatever picks they have to in order to draft Andrew Luck. Im hoping Buffalo wins enough games to get out of that top spot. If Dallas gets it, we could definately make a move to get him. We will see.

In the meantime, enjoy some wins coming our way boys. Enjoy some OFFENSE. TOUCHDOWNS. Brandon Marshall making big plays. Its all coming. Get ready. As Randy Moss would say........ its going to be a fun ride. :up:

And where you at Vaark!!!!

DAmn! Bout damn time, WV!!!! I thought I lost you for a second there. LOL! I started to stand firm the past few weeks regardless of the slick and deceptive tactics of just using the "Henning sucks" excuses to cover for the fact that Henne blew even more than Henning and that one of the 'main' reasons Henning (though he blows too) was so 'extra' conservative was because he knew what we were seeing and what had been bothering me for quite some time....that Henne absolutely sucked...

I was sticking to my guns as we did the offseason that we were blasted for protesting for Matt Ryan and I noticed you were not helping start the movement of those of us who can actually 'see' objectively....but not now!!! he's back! :up:

game 1- baltimore playoffs- real bad game, still had a shot late inspite of pennys 5 ints
game 2- at atlanta- whole team stunk, pennington wasnt good
game 3- vs colts- pennington played well, not his fault the defense allowed manning to score within 30 secs of having the ball everytime the colts got possesion. we held the ball for 45 minutes plus, not on the qb.
game 4- at san diego- first drive of game led us all the way down to the redzone, ronnie browns fumbles the ball as he is going towards the endzone, not pennys fault. should have been a opening drive td. next series hurts shoulder and hes done.

overall,1 awful game, 1 game he was not so good, but the whole team was flat, 1 game where he did everything u can ask an offense to do to win a game, and one game he got hurt way to early, but should have left with a 7-0 lead.

In other words, a lot better than Chad Henne. Who btw, came into that Chargers game where Pennington was playing pretty well and threw a pick 6. He pretty much played terrible the whole game. But, the 0-3 crowd loves to pin that one on Pennington.

Also, in that Colts game, our offense NEVER PUNTED and NEVER TURNED IT OVER. Yet, we lose because our defense gave up TDs in 30 seconds. We actually forced the Colts to punt in that game and still lost. Also, Ted Ginn dropped a sure TD with under a minute to go that Pennington put right on his hands. FROM 40 YARDS AWAY mind you.

The Atlanta game.....well like you said, the whole team played poorly. Pennington was awful in that game too though, you have to admit that. But, you also must consider.........when exactly was the last time anyone beat the Falcons in Atlanta? Around 2 years ago today? They have won what? 15 straight at home? So excuse a QB for having a rough go in Atlanta would ya. Plus, they have Matty Ice.......how can they lose? :lol:

the real Adam Schefter. whooooooooooo

In other words, a lot better than Chad Henne. Who btw, came into that Chargers game where Pennington was playing pretty well and threw a pick 6. He pretty much played terrible the whole game. But, the 0-3 crowd loves to pin that one on Pennington.

Also, in that Colts game, our offense NEVER PUNTED and NEVER TURNED IT OVER. Yet, we lose because our defense gave up TDs in 30 seconds. We actually forced the Colts to punt in that game and still lost. Also, Ted Ginn dropped a sure TD with under a minute to go that Pennington put right on his hands. FROM 40 YARDS AWAY mind you.

The Atlanta game.....well like you said, the whole team played poorly. Pennington was awful in that game too though, you have to admit that. But, you also must consider.........when exactly was the last time anyone beat the Falcons in Atlanta? Around 2 years ago today? They have won what? 15 straight at home? So excuse a QB for having a rough go in Atlanta would ya. Plus, they have Matty Ice.......how can they lose? :lol:
lol with the matty ice comment. i actually went back and watched matt ryan on nfl sunday ticket shortcuts yesterday, and the guy is real good. not that i hadnt seen him before, but i made sure to watch him closely. guy has got a great arm, great pocket poise, awareness in the pocket, everything u want in a qb, and he is still young. everyone will get to watch him tomorrow as they play the ravens on nfl network, and i sure will be rooting for him as we need balt to lose.

as for everything else, i agree with everything u said. it is funny how the penny haters will peg that san diego game on him when he left the game early with a shoulder injury. we could have still won.

also, i dont even need to ask u this, but im sure u r mad excited to watch this sundays game just like i am. i mean, i get pumped for every game, but i kinda missed pennington. its a shame how people just bash the guy whenever they can, and tend to forget the only happeiness us fin fans have had in our football lives over the past 8 years plus was because of pennington. without him, we would be right now on 8 plus years of no playoffs, and possibly 9. in my short life so far, it was one of the my happiest moments that year.

people love to say how he cant win the big one. well that is the biggest crap i have ever heard. there are plenty of incredible qbs who r ring-less, like Marino, Fouts, Tarkenton, Kelly, Moon, etc, does not mean they cant win the big one,( well maybe Kelly and Tarkenton bc they had their chances with solid teams) and im not saying Pennington is in those qbs league, but there r also qbs like dilfer, johnson, hostetler,etc who have won and Pennington is better than those guys.

with the right amount of talent, penny can be a leader on a Superbowl team. he wont throw for 350 yds and 4 tds weekly, but he deff is capable of reaching the Superbowl, considering the guys i have mentioned have won it, and guys like Rex Grossman have appeared in them.

the best anti penny one is how he does poor vs top tier defenses. no ****, that is why they are called top tie defenses. not because every qb throws for 350 yds and 5 tds on them, but bc they are dominant defenses. just look at rich gannon, 2002 mvp, great raider offense, faces a top notch bucs defense in the superbowl, throws 5 ints.

i got faith in penny and i am happy to have him back as our qb.

Phinatic8u;1063668332[B said:
]Well he'll use Marshall a hell of alot more than Henne[/B].

Mallett or Luck in 2011
could he use him any less, lol.

all the henne lovers will say how marshall is on pace for his best season in rec, but ppl who watch the games know he is not being used right.

People, if Ross cleans house maybe we draft the guy in the 1st round. I'm not happy we may be set back but what is watching Henne throw pick after pick going to do for us? Should we be happy about that instead? Or waiting another 2 seasons to find out he sucks, is that what would satisfy you? **** that.

The sooner we get this thing restarted, the sooner we can become contenders again. I have news for you, Henning is toast. Henne, who knows. But this offense cannot continue, because we don't contend with ANY of the big dogs with what we had going for us. 0-4 against those top teams, not satisfied.

Now, call me a tool, or *******, or whatever, but I want what's best for this football team. I couldn't care less about individual players. They are here today, gone tomorrow. Proof in the pudding? Look at #99, all the proof you need.

Back
Top Bottom