WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 11 Recap/We have a couple of Jests on our team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 11 Recap/We have a couple of Jests on our team

Was I arguing that RT is free of criticism? All I said was give him a year (or more), give him talented play makers. Then, if he still sucks, make all the asinine comparisons you want. Whats wrong with that?

My God, somebody please shoot me now, because I literally heard the exact same statements for about Chad Henne.

My God, somebody please shoot me now, because I literally heard the exact same statements for about Chad Henne.

I think this is how "Ole Yeller" ended ...

He just played his 9th (ninth) NFL game. And its not like he inherited a superbowl calibur team. Let's try to keep things in their proper focus.

Yes let's keep things in proper focus; other than Brees or Eli, you will not find a top 15 QB in this league who scored so little and had not actually lead his team to victory with clutch 4th quarter play at some point at this juncture in their careers.

Also, proper focus also needs to take into consideration that this team won 6 of its last 9 games. And we played the same team with very similar rosters on both sides and outscored them 65-31 in two huge wins, and that margin wouldn't have even been that close had the Bills not scored some garbage points in the second matchup. One of the only major changes for either team's roster was us and the QB position. Last year our QB had 5 TD's and no interceptions, while this year we had 1 Td and 2 INT's along with absolute pathetic third down success and laughable yardage.

Once you take the facts into "focus", it's pretty evident that the QB position is a major factor in us losing this game. We could have eased this team into having a young take the helm, but we sat down a QB who finished the year very strongly last year for a guy who wasn't even that impressive in preseason. I didn't ask for a rookie QB to be handed a starting job, and I'm not gonna excuse him for being a loser, which is what a guy who is given two opportunities to win a game and throw an interception both times is, no matter how long he has played.

You want to know the problem with this team, i will give you 2 names, Jeff Ireland and the guy who didn't fire him, Ross.

I would laugh for 20 minutes straight if Ireland became the Jets new GM to reunite with his old pal Sparano.

That was a tough read. It's all the edgey-ness of Jay Leno with the execution of Dane Cook

I wonder how many people want to give Ireland all those high draft picks and 50 mill under the cap now? This team his as Gonzo put is a bleeding vaginal wart of roster talent! I total featuring labia blister at lt, lg, rg, te, rb, wr, de, olb, fs, and cb.

You can add Sean Smith, Jared Odrick, and Kia Misi to the we collect a game check for nothing club! I would be perfectly ok if you take them and Long then Channing Chrowser their career!

Considering where he was drafted, how much he was paid, what they didn't draft and how poor his play is currently, Jake Long's legacy will be that he was one of the worst decisions in a Dolphins draft.

Considering where he was drafted, how much he was paid, what they didn't draft and how poor his play is currently, Jake Long's legacy will be that he was one of the worst decisions in a Dolphins draft.

I agree with this. A couple of productive years from a number one pick is a total misuse of a number one pick

Can't argue.

I think this is how "Ole Yeller" ended ...

:rotfl1: :sidelol: :lol: :rotfl1:

I seriously havent laughed this hard at a post in a long time. This dude here comes out of the woodwork with this one. Guy has like 60 posts and steps in to knock one out of the park.

I would laugh for 20 minutes straight if Ireland became the Jets new GM to reunite with his old pal Sparano.

:lol: Ireland, Rex, Sparano, Jake Wrong and Reggie Bush with Sanchez at QB. Your 2013 New York Jests offense folks. :lol:

I was saying this a couple of years ago. He is one of the biggest draft blunders not just in phins history, but NFL history. The way he is playing now he may go up there with some of the great busts of all time like Jamarcus Bustell. When you throw in the fact we were starved for a QB and Matty Ice may be an NFL MVP at the QB position, it only compounds it.

I used to be in the "Jake Long was the wrong pick, but at least we got a good player" camp. Now Im on the WV Jake Wrong hater bandwagon.

Easily Jake Wrong is one of the worst high draft picks of the last decade team was desperate for a qb and we passed for a cornfed rent-a-mule! You can add Odrick to that to with Earl Thomas on the board we pick a flipping 3-4 de?

I was saying this a couple of years ago. He is one of the biggest draft blunders not just in phins history, but NFL history. The way he is playing now he may go up there with some of the great busts of all time like Jamarcus Bustell. When you throw in the fact we were starved for a QB and Matty Ice may be an NFL MVP at the QB position, it only compounds it.

That's not fair at all. Long made 4 pro bowls, for god's sake. If he were a free agent he would have absolutely no problem getting picked up; in fact, there would be probably a dozen teams in line.

I like how lots of people are currently hating on the phins not shoring up the supporting cast for the QB. Oh wait, that's what we did by picking Long, and we won the division that year.

Back
Top Bottom