WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 5 Recap/Grades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 5 Recap/Grades

This was music to my ears...

2) Ryan Tannehill is the ****ing MAN!!!!! Dude is already better than a lot of starters in this league. I hope this isnt this kids celing, and I doubt it is considering how little experience he has playing QB, because if he continues to get better he will be a very good and perhaps great NFL QB. Were in good shape here my friends. This kid is the real ****ing deal. Anyone who wants to talk **** about Tannehill you better be trolling because I will be there for the smackdown. Tannehill is my man fifty grand.

Coleman may have Jeff Triplett beat for ineptness.

Triplett and Coleman are definitely the two that come to mind for making awful calls on a regular basis. Pittsburgh native Gene Steratore forever has my ire for the screwjob he put on us in the Steelers game back in 2010.

If those three never officiate a Dolphins game again, I think I'd be happy.

Yeah, Sterafore's pretty bad, too. The replacements were pretty awful, but it's not like the regulars are all that and a bag of chips.

Since this is a refs debate now I point out what I said months ago if the deal didn't get done in or before the first week when the refs cameback it would be their preseason for a couple games it blows but it is what it is

Agreed. Carpenter and Clay need to be cut yesterday. Carpenter is missing at least one FG every game and is apparently making more than Tannehill. BS.

Clay needs a seat on the bench, Carpenter can retire with his contract and take a seat at the bar someplace in central MT.

So I guess your w him on Coleman dying in a fire.

That was an immature comment as well. Thanks for pointing that out.. I know forums are not a place where you are going to find rational thought 100% of the time. However, I would like to see my fellow Dolphin fans demonsrate some modicum of maturity and intelligence.. It is what separates us from the New York Jets forums.. LOL.. Uh oh.. Here comes JUNC...

So WV... If you were in charge of a brand new expansion team and could poach either Ryan Tannehill or Matt Ryan... who would you take?

I'm guessing Ryan.

Helluva question. Honestly, I was hoping no one would ask..

Since you gave me the out I didnt even think of...... Id take.............. Ryan. :lol: Nah, kidding.

Its a tough choice at this point TBH. Matty Ice has established himself as an elite QB and IMHO is the best in the game right now. However, this Tannebeast kid is looking real good and can only get better. 4 years younger with potential to get better..... only started 19 times or so in college.... damn tough choice. I will say this, I dont think there is a wrong answer. I hope Tannehill turns out to be the better or the two players because if he does, were winning titles.

Id flip a coin.

I didnt think I wouldve needed to explain this, and honestly I probably shouldnt have to, but since some people dont get it....

ITS JOKES PEOPLE. Get it? Haha. Funny?

Look, its an attempt at humor...

1) Walt Coleman should die in a fire.

An obvious exaggeration. The man made some horrible calls in a football game. Hardly something punishable by death by fire. But, Im pretty sure most people understood that. Apparently, some people take this **** seriously. :bobdole:

2) Walt Coleman should be thrown screaming from a helicopter

See previous explaination. You see, being thrown from a helicopter is an unusual way to die. Therefore, using it in place of say..... someone should shoot Walt Coleman adds to the exaggeration, makes it obvious that your making an attempt at humor as well. Comedians use that **** all the time. In fact, I stole that one from my personal fav George Carlin. Not that Im any spectacular comedian, but you get the point......well maybe. Maybe not. Judging by the fact a couple of people seem butthurt in this thread maybe you dont get the point even after I explain it.

3) I want to fight Charles Clay.....

NO I DONT!!!! Charles Clay would WHIP MY ASS!!!!! Charles Clay could catch the ball and hand it off to the opponent, then block other phins from making the tackle on the way to an opposing team TD and I still wouldnt fight him. My wife likes my face just how it is.

4) I hope Charles Clay catches AIDS.

No I dont. Again an exaggeration because..... **** Charles Clay. Im not very happy with the dude right now. He made a tremendously stupid mental error that couldve easily cost us the game. TBH, Im completely indifferent as to whether or not he catches AIDS, but thats much different from hoping he does. I dont hope anyone catches AIDS.

Now, Im not going to apologize for making these jokes or most other ones I make in nearly all of my threads because they are obvious jokes and none of them are over the top. Everyone shouldve understood them to be attempts at humor to begin with. If you didnt find them humorous, thats fine. To each his own. Dont laugh. Call my jokes lame. I dont give a ****. I dont claim to be a great comedian. But, they are simply jokes. And if someone is going to come in and be butthurt about it I think they may need to be the one to grow up...... or at least GET ****ing REAL!!!!!! :lol:

Pretty good read but, the Clay comment SUCKED. JMO Just curious, did you play, coach or, just a Phan?

I didnt think I wouldve needed to explain this, and honestly I probably shouldnt have to, but since some people dont get it....

ITS JOKES PEOPLE. Get it? Haha. Funny?

Look, its an attempt at humor...

1) Walt Coleman should die in a fire.

An obvious exaggeration. The man made some horrible calls in a football game. Hardly something punishable by death by fire. But, Im pretty sure most people understood that. Apparently, some people take this **** seriously. :bobdole:

2) Walt Coleman should be thrown screaming from a helicopter

See previous explaination. You see, being thrown from a helicopter is an unusual way to die. Therefore, using it in place of say..... someone should shoot Walt Coleman adds to the exaggeration, makes it obvious that your making an attempt at humor as well. Comedians use that **** all the time. In fact, I stole that one from my personal fav George Carlin. Not that Im any spectacular comedian, but you get the point......well maybe. Maybe not. Judging by the fact a couple of people seem butthurt in this thread maybe you dont get the point even after I explain it.

3) I want to fight Charles Clay.....

NO I DONT!!!! Charles Clay would WHIP MY ASS!!!!! Charles Clay could catch the ball and hand it off to the opponent, then block other phins from making the tackle on the way to an opposing team TD and I still wouldnt fight him. My wife likes my face just how it is.

4) I hope Charles Clay catches AIDS.

No I dont. Again an exaggeration because..... **** Charles Clay. Im not very happy with the dude right now. He made a tremendously stupid mental error that couldve easily cost us the game. TBH, Im completely indifferent as to whether or not he catches AIDS, but thats much different from hoping he does. I dont hope anyone catches AIDS.

Now, Im not going to apologize for making these jokes or most other ones I make in nearly all of my threads because they are obvious jokes and none of them are over the top. Everyone shouldve understood them to be attempts at humor to begin with. If you didnt find them humorous, thats fine. To each his own. Dont laugh. Call my jokes lame. I dont give a ****. I dont claim to be a great comedian. But, they are simply jokes. And if someone is going to come in and be butthurt about it I think they may need to be the one to grow up...... or at least GET ****ing REAL!!!!!! :lol:

Thank god you clarified - I was about to call the police and inform them of your plot to murder. :lol:

There is a definite reason to be excited in Miami. We're looking better and better each week, and someone has to finish second in our division dammit.

Back
Top Bottom