WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades

How is this not a feel good win? The Rams were moving the ball at will, we could not run the ball AT ALL, our offensive line was getting manhandled, our quarterback was getting pounded...

... and yet Ryan Tannehill still threw two touchdown passes, NO mistakes, 112 passer rating, and MIAMI WON THE GAME.

That ain't a feel good win? Get the **** out of here.
Good teams win these games. Bad teams lose games by field goals every week and then make excuses (us the past few years).

Only coaching call I didn't like was that run up the middle on 3rd and 1 at the end. I lauded them when they were throwing to pick up first downs the past couple of weeks at the end of games and thought they should of there. Oh well. We won so it worked out in the end but I do love the guts this coaching staff is showing.

Matt Ryan sucks!! 8 points in fantasy!! :[ come on ryan lol against a scrub Oakland defense. I agree on the grades but running back should be a D+ yes i know the rams d-line is great and all but Jesus Christ.. We shoulda thrown the ball the whole game, it was that bad.

In the 1st qtr we were badly outplayed. The rest of the game was fairly even, but we made the critical plays to win.

How many times have we seen over the Sparano years our team outplay the other team and LOSE!!! I was screaming about that in the chat when we went up 10-6.

We had been getting dominated, yet we were leading by 4 points thanks to the fact THEY were the team settling for FGs and we made two big plays to score 10 points..... the pass to Moore and the turnover on STs to give us a FG. Thats why we won the game.

We really only had a couple of good drives the whole game, but we cashed it in for 2 TDs, made a big STs play to get us a FG, and forced the other team to try FGs..... they missed a couple and made a couple.... they LOSE. We WIN!

Yeah I guess It feels weird because Rams dominated the game stats wise yet I felt Miami should have won by more like 24-6. Just a weird game. Hopefully they use this BYE week to come out strong in two weeks.

Yeah I guess It feels weird because Rams dominated the game stats wise yet I felt Miami should have won by more like 24-6. Just a weird game. Hopefully they use this BYE week to come out strong in two weeks.

You might feel that way because Gene "Scumbag" Steratore went under the hood and looked at a player catch a ball, get two feet down, and turn upfield and decided it was an incomplete pass. Among other bull**** calls.

This definitely a feel good win....I mean for the next 2 weeks we get relish in a win.

After this past decade, all wins feel good to me !!!

We now have a few weeks to clean some stuff up for the rest of the season.

I would have taken 3-3 in a heartbeat at the begining of the season.

Good teams win these games. Bad teams lose games by field goals every week and then make excuses (us the past few years).

EXACTLY! That's the first thing I thought when we took a 7-6 lead despite being dominated statistically. This team played like ****ing winners today. They were coached by winners. It's the NFL. You are going to have days the other teams manhandle you no matter who you are and no matter who you are playing. Can you pull a win out on those days? Good teams can and do. I don't remember the last time we did this.

A little generous with your RB and WR ratings but otherwise spot on they found a way to win when the main parts weren't putting it together

Definitely wasn't a feel good win like last week in Cincy. Miami got badly outplayed by the Rams in nearly all facets of the game at home. Miami won but that was because the Rams missed 3 FGs. If people blame Carpenter for not being possibly 4-1 (Which I do) then they have to do the same here and say Miami won a game they shouldn't have. Can't have it both ways. I think the RBs should be graded a C-. But I agree with the rest of the grades.
We got robbed by 2 bad calls...game would have been done I believe alot earlier. Not hard to see in my book.

Stellar game. We've always had to play well just to have a chance to win. Contrary to prior belief, good left tackles don't win games, good qbs win games, and RT is a damn good quarterback.

Lmao, WV you are by far my favorite poster on this site. Great write-up as usual brother.

We're 3-3, our rookie QB threw 2 touchdown passes, and continues to get better every week. I think this qualifies as a "feel good" win. I haven't felt this good as Dolphins fan in several years.

2nd week in arow we beat everything they threw at us including corrupt refs!

Back
Top Bottom