WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades

As I said in other threads and you did a great job pointing out, the Rams D came in here and did a great job, they made very few mistakes, and the one big one led to Moore's TD. Now people may say that was an easy throw, but I've seen our QBs miss that throw badly over the last couple of years. So I know something like that is not to be taken for granted

That is because for years our Qbs played with their collective heads up their asses! Easy to miss things that way

Henne would have missed that throw to Moore by a mile.... That idiot couldn't hit the broad side of a barn

Also, credit to Moore... he caught the ball and didn't fumble it. So that right there makes him a huge upgrade over Legechoke.

Great write up WV, as usual. I had to work, so I didn't get to watch the game. I read about a couple of bad calls by the refs. I'm guessing we were robbed, but I did see in the box score that we only had 5 penalties called on us, to 12 on the Rams. I take it that the two bad calls out-weighed difference? I always look forward to your post game opinions Keep up the good work bro..

Henne would have missed that throw to Moore by a mile.... That idiot couldn't hit the broad side of a barn

Henne wouldve never saw Moore. He wouldve checked it down for an incompletion to a tightly covered TE or RB. We wouldve kicked a FG. Tony Sparano wouldve fist pumped. We wouldve lost.

RG3 did just run a 76 yd TD, dude will get hurt again, but if he can stay healthy he can be good.

Meh. Only on people he know. He dont be pullin that **** on them fools around the cownah.

Tannehill was the best player on the field today. This team dodged two huge bullets by 'missing' out on Jeff Fisher and insert name of quarterback not named Ryan Tannehill here.

What was Jeff Fisher thinking at the end of the game? I don't know. I'm just glad the guy who called the fake punt to take critical seconds off the clock was coaching our team, and the guy who decided to let time run off the clock to attempt a 66 yard field goal was coaching the other team.

This X10!

LD

RGIII isn't a scrub. That being said. I'm happy we didn't give up the farm for him especially getting a stud like Tannehill that fits our system perfect. I hope RGIII has a great career, just not as great as Tannehill. I think of the 3 qbs, id say Luck had the worst day today.

Also, credit to Moore... he caught the ball and didn't fumble it. So that right there makes him a huge upgrade over Legechoke.
I can see Marshall catching the ball and stumbling out of bounds untouched.

great game and post, i dont understand all the bob griffin hatred though, the guy is a freaking monster. that being said i love me some ryan tannehill!!

Back
Top Bottom