WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 8 recap/grades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 8 recap/grades

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
When is the last time you were this satisfied after a win? Id have to say for me it was either the early season win vs. the Jests when Henne hit Ginn deep or the win vs. the Jests that capped off the playoff run lead by Pennington.

WHAT A VICTORY. We straight up rolled into New Giants Stadium and handled business today. Gangnam style too. :lol:

Can Joe Philbin's package get any bigger? Seriously. You know what nobody else has bothered to mention today? Youre not going to convence me that the blocked punt wasnt the result of something the coaching staff picked up on during film study in respect to something Tim Tebow does in punt protection. Id bet anybody that someone on the staff noticed something during the bye week. Im also pretty confident this may have lead to the decision to attempt that onside kick. I mean, why not? If they felt they had that blocked punt in their back pocket, why not roll the dice on the onsides kick early? The whole gameplan was just ****ing brilliant. Ive got a feeling we can get used to our team playing really well out of the bye week under Joe Philbin and his staff.

What I liked best was that it seems the plan was to go in there and put our foot right on the Jests ****ing throats from the jump. SET THE ****ING TONE!!!! Go in and silence these bitches early. ATTACK. Score on the opening drive and go for the onsides kick. Get them down early. Have the block punt ready, put the Jests in a huge hole, and dont let them climb out this time. Philbin is a beast.

Gotta tip the cap to Matt Moore. What a professional. What a leader. This guy couldve easily been unprepared to do his job. He couldve sulked like a lot of QBs do when they dont win the starting nod. But, of course Moore stepped up.

The phins offense wasnt great today, but it MORE than did the job. The biggest key was Moore did not turn the ball over. That was one of the key reasons the Jests were able to beat us in the first game. A big turnover let them back in the game despite us dominating. Not today though.

Give Moore all kinds of credit. Its great to have a guy on the bench who all of the players have tremendous respect for. Its great to have a guy who we know can come in and do a solid job. We all know if something happens to Tannehill again, Moore will be ready to answer the bell in the biggest of spots. Anyone wanting to trade this guy is lost. There is no way we could get anything close to what his value is to this team at this point. He made some great throws today and lead us to some scores we needed to put this game out of reach.

The whole team did a great job of keeping themselves composed today. It wouldve been real easy to go in there and get a bunch of dumb penalties that kept the Jests in the game. Instead, they picked their spots well. Bush talking **** to Rex on the sideline after that run was awesome. I wouldve loved to have had a microphone down there for that exchange. **** REX RYAN!!! :lol:

Now let me deliver a message to each and every Jests player, coach, and fan............

EAT THAT **** you ****sucking mother ****ers!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM BITCH!!!!!!! We came in there and BUSTED THAT ASS!!!! It wasnt even a competition. The superior team dominated from start to finish. You were out manned and OUT CLASSED!

Rex.... you eat too much hot sauce. The problem with you and hot sauce is the diarrhea comes straight out your mouth instead of that fat ass. You tried the surgery, but nothing seems to shut that mouth down other than stuffing toes and other men's genitals in it after they bang your wife.

Tony Sparano..... No fist pumps today? Why not? Your offense blows pal. Your whole coaching skill blows. Go back to coaching HS games alright bro.

All the players who talk ****..... Yall aint ****. Keep believing your own hype though. The only head hunting you should be doin is HEAD COACH hunting. Your leader is as big a fool as you are.

For the Jests fans..... Save your spin and your excuses. The Phins are flat out better than the Jests in every aspect of the game. Offense, defense, special teams, home stadiums, cheerleaders, fans, you name it the phins are better. Youre so lucky to have won the first time they played. You should be 2-6. Your team is hot garbage. You had one good season a few years ago and thats it. Thats all you have. Your drafts are terrible and your team will never amount to anything. Enjoy battling the Bills for last place every year for a while. Perhaps you should find your way to the Bills forums and spin your bull**** there. That **** is tired as hell. Try it out with a team more on your level. So you can run and tell THAT! Homeboy.

Let me hand out some grades before I get way too real for even a get real thread.

Coaching staff - A+
Philbin for coach of the year. For real.

Quarterbacks - A
Matt Moore > any Jests QB I can remember

Running backs - A
This unit wasnt spectacular, but they beat the ****ing Jests.... A

OL - A
Kept Moore upright. Stayed away from penalties. Did get Tannehill sacked and it lead to his injury, but they beat the ****ing Jests.....A

WRs - A
Marlon Moore bitches. Not a great game by this group, but they beat the ****ing Jests...... A

DL - A+
This group needs a nickname too. Today they were the Arizona border patrol. Best unit on the team. Its a recurring theme

LBs- A
You know what. I gave Dansby a bunch of **** early in the year for some of his comments. But, this guy pulled his nutsack out today and brought it to the ****ing Jests. The guy was injured and couldve easily stayed on the sideline during this blowout, but he manned the **** up like a real leader does. Way to be Karlos. Props.

DBs - A
Sean Smith is getting too good. If this group ever comes together and plays solid on a week to week basis, this D is going to be legit as ****. Im talking a D that can take us places in the playoffs. How bout Jimmy Wilson today getting it done in all areas. How bout the improved play of the safeties.

Special Teams - A+
Dominated all day. They made Westhoffs decision at the end of the year pretty easy............. retire so Philbin's staff dosent make me look foolish again. :lol:

Upcoming next week is a MONSTER game on the road vs. Indy. The winner will place themselves firmly in the playoff picture with Denver, Houston, New England, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. Its time to take a HUGE step next week. This game could be huge for tiebreak scenarios. If we win this one, we are CLEARLY in position to go to the playoffs. The top 6 will have seperated themselves with this game next week. Gotta do it on the road. LETS ****ING GO!!!!!!!!

Elsewhere in the NFL today.......

MATTY ICE!!! :lol: (You bitches knew this was coming so dont act like its a surprise) Matty Ice goes on the road to one of the leagues overrated hype machines in Philly and cools down that D son. Just take a gander at the first half stats. Peyton or Matty Ice are taking home the MVP. Matty Ice improves to 7-0 and starts to really seperate his team from the rest of the pack.

Also, the megahype machine that is Bob Griffin the turd, megabust extrordinaire, shows a sign of whats to come. Finally a D coordinator comes up with something to shut that running threat down and forces RGBust to throw the ball....... resulting in the numbers he produced today. :lol: Again, just watch it happen. More and more teams will see the film and most will have the personel to copy it. Hell, if the Steelers OLD defense can do it, I know other teams can. Once his running is taken away, you will see him for the ****ty QB he really is. NFL skills are not present. I cant wait to pull all of those old threads where everyone is sure he is a beast and Im out of my mind for not thinking likewise. Griffin blows.

PHINS UP!!! **** THE JESTS!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching that game today I'm amazed we ever beat the Jets with Sparano. He's so ****ing inept. No flaws in our game today - we really have something here.

EAT THAT **** you ****sucking mother ****ers!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM BITCH!!!!!!! We came in there and BUSTED THAT ASS!!!!

:)

Immediately after the onsides kick I started thinking about philbin's gigantic nutsack.

Visible from space I tell ya

I waited all evening for this.

Was not disappointed.

Honestly Im dissapointed. I couldve done so much better in this situation. To be honest, Im having severe back pain today. It isnt pleasant. Makes it tougher for me to concentrate. Its the main reason this post didnt come earlier. Cant sit for too long.

Honestly Im dissapointed. I couldve done so much better in this situation. To be honest, Im having severe back pain today. It isnt pleasant. Makes it tougher for me to concentrate. Its the main reason this post didnt come earlier. Cant sit for too long.

The Arizona Border Patrol line was pretty good, I'm not going to lie.

Immediately after the onsides kick I started thinking about philbin's gigantic nutsack.

Visible from space I tell ya

Bro, Philbin's nutsack is so huge the governor of NY tried to **** up the Phins flight plans thinking that if Philbin were stuck in NY, his nutsack would protect everyone and everything from hurricane Sandy.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The Arizona Border Patrol line was pretty good, I'm not going to lie.

I actually used that one last year. They dont take kindly to Mexicans trying to pass over them.

Bro, Philbin's nutsack is so huge the governor of NY tried to **** up the Phins flight plans thinking that if Philbin were stuck in NY, his nutsack would protect everyone and everything from hurricane Sandy.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I actually used that one last year. They dont take kindly to Mexicans trying to pass over them.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom