WVU's new football jerseys, you like em'? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVU's new football jerseys, you like em'?

F

FLOUNDER

I think they look like pure crap personally. The gold ones just came out. Never been worn
454024_0720ca-1.gif

454023_02efd0-1.gif

454021_0dcad8-1.gif

They look quite similar to Miami's new ones. It's like Nike is putting out the same range for all their new jerseys.

Personally I dunno why Nike changes teams jerseys so much (well I do...money!) but some of the best jerseys have become extinct for no real reason (see avatar for coolest jersey ever)

They're nice, but I'll stick to my Cardinal red, white, and black jerseys.:wink:

There not going to be yaller as you say. There going to be gold. This is just a picture drawing...

I love this miami ones in your avatar, I've always hated miami, but liked there uni's

I hate it how teams are starting to use yellow (gold or any other form) as the dominant color for jerseys. I liked WVU's jerseys from last year, looked real retro, and it seemed to me like it made their skill players faster. :)

Im just glad OU dosent change their wardrobe every week, cant go wrong with the classics,

The gold ones are just alternate jerseys. Dont expect to see them more than twice next season. Much like Notre Dame has the green, Clemson has the purple, and how Louisville has the black

These would be my favorite the old school uni's. Thats qunicy wilson, who now plays for the Bengals. You may remember him for running over Merriweather down in miami about 4 years ago:D

spfootball-1.jpg

I think the gold will actually be pretty cool, when they are on. The drawing is disgusting, but I don't think they will be so bad on.

i can sympathize... my USC Game****s signed a contract to let Under Armor be our football uniform and equipment provider. and now my Game****s have about three too many stripes in odd places on their jerseys going into the new season.

as for the WVU jerseys; i think it is the "Under Armor effect." Nike is just trying to stay "current."

thankfully the navy doesn't look too far removed from the ones in the signature above.

I think they are getting out of hand with all these new designs. I like just the plain jerseys with the opposite color on the numbers, name, and logo.

And Rodriquez blows. I wouldve paid his moving costs to go to Alabama. The day we get rid of him we can focus on actually competing for titles and stop going to Gator Bowls and greasing out wins vs bad teams. It would be nice to live up to a ranking that was given to us just because we had a couple of pre season heisman hopefuls. Great offense but the defense couldnt stop Concord from scoring. Reality was they were a top 30 team. Loss to Louisville(the only legit top 15 team they played) Loss at home to a decent S. Florida team. Greased it out vs. a decent Rutgers team. Nothing really impressive the rest of the schedule. I think they showed that they were right around the same strength as Rutgers and S.Florida. Realistically they were the 4th best team in the big east. Rutgers wins that game if we play in N.J. That wouldve given us losses to all 3 of those teams.

And what was Rodriquez doing in that S.Florida game when we had a 4th and goal. If you wanted to go for it thats fine(I wouldve). But, give it to Slaton or Pat White. Why run a fake FG and give the ball to a white kid from Greenbrier East? WTF was that. Rodriquez blows.

Eh, I'll wait to judge til I see them on the field.

I'm kinda surprised UF hasn't given in to the redesign craze lately.

hmmm...

I'm gonna give the gold time ... it might grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom