WVU's Noel Devine involved in fight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVU's Noel Devine involved in fight

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
According to the Morgantown Dominion Post, the episode began inside the club when one student, Husni Sangarie, said he noticed people in the other group staring at him. Someone from that group bumped him and stepped on his foot on the dance floor minutes later.

That person apparently tried to apologize, but his friends rushed over and an argument developed. Sangarie, two friends and the group were then asked to leave the club.

Lewis and another friend saw Sangarie surrounded. Sangarie said he was punched in the back of the head and fell to the ground and was then kicked several times. Sangarie said Devine and Sanders were involved.

Lewis intervened and said he was hit in the eye and kicked by others in the group. Lewis complained of shoulder pain.

The players and the others in the group then ran off and the victims tracked down Bennett.
http://www.dailymail.com/Sports/WVUSports/200802190348

Kid has all the talent in the world to be great and its crap like this that will ruin it. I guess acting like a punk is more important that being a football star.

Good to see no one is shocked at this.

It was pretty well known going into the recruiting process that this kid was a grade A idiot.

Little man complex strikes again. I hear they travel in packs.

Im from Fort Myers, FL (Devines hometown) and have met him several times. Maybe I can shed a little light on this kid.

He has 2 kids by different girls, he was suspended several games in high school for getting in a fight, before his senior season he moved from Ft. Myers to Dallas to live with Deion Sanders (his mentor and guardian) before stealing Deions car and driving to the airport to hop a plane back home.

He later called Deion to tell him he didnt like Dallas and wanted to move back home to FL.

Theres a reason why Miami and FLorida didnt want him! Im sick and tired of WVU taking all the thugs and winning...thats what the U is supposed to do!!! ;)

Doesn't he have like seven kids? He's an idiot but if Pacman can graduate from West Virginia, anyone can.

He's had a really rough life, and I mean really rough. Hopefully he has some good guidance and he makes it. I think he will. And Deion was never his guardian.

after costing north ft. myers high school a playoff game with a fumble...his coach walked by him in the locker room after the game and said "nice fumble" and noel attacked him.

trust me...he's a thug.

Back
Top Bottom