Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league started... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league started...

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
I had some time this morning so here it is...

League Name: Finheaven

Password: dolphins

Your new League ID# is 180587.

I set up the scoring and the live draft is April 2nd. ALL CAN BE CHANGED. I just had to put something in to set up the league. Look over the scoring, let me know the changes you want. And post the day/time you want to draft and I can change that as well.

If everyone wants to kick in $5 or something and have a money prize we could set that up as well. If not, no biggie we can just play for FUN and PRIDE!

12 spots, once again I can change that to 8 or 10 or more. Up to you guys. Give me feedback.

sign up people! You wanted a league, its started. Need at least 5 more people to join.

still need at least 3 more teams. Come on people! I thought you guys would be lining up to join just to shut me up in this league! lol

MikeO said:
still need at least 3 more teams. Come on people! I thought you guys would be lining up to join just to shut me up in this league! lol

I'd love to join, but my school has a firewall that would make it impossible to draft on my computer here at school... not sure how I could get around that?

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
I'd love to join, but my school has a firewall that would make it impossible to draft on my computer here at school... not sure how I could get around that?

You could pre-rank your players. Then not show up for the LIVE Draft, and your player rankings will be used.

Just rank the guys you want in the order you want, and YAHOO will use that list as the rest of us are drafting LIVE, and when its your turn, the highest player on your list who is available is taken for your team.

FiN.in.RI said:
ill sign up at around midnight!

Cool. Go over the rules and scoring, I can change anything. I just set it up to create the league, but nothnig is in stone.

The draft is April 2nd. That can be moved as well once we get everyone in.

ok, I am in. I've never played fantasy baseball before so the rules look good to me. This looks like it will be some fun but a couple more peeps should join, good thing there is plenty of time until the draft.

i'll see if i can get my bro(ny fan) to join

FiN.in.RI said:
ok, I am in. I've never played fantasy baseball before so the rules look good to me. This looks like it will be some fun but a couple more peeps should join, good thing there is plenty of time until the draft.

i'll see if i can get my bro(ny fan) to join

Great the more the better. Need at least 8 to have a good league. 10 is perfect. Anything more than that is too much in my opinon.

FiN.in.RI said:
Here's a suggestion, maybe we should change the scoring to head-to-head.

head to head works in hoops and football, in baseball I think its lame. We can do it though if everyone wants it. But Im not a fan of it for baseball.

I think for baseball since its so many games, the team that has the guys who compile the best stats should win.

I would of joined but I'm home on Spring Break and my computer's at school. I'm using my little brothers. I would of definitely gotten in. Either way I'll be joining a league so I'll keep an eye on your guys and compare myself against the finheaveners!

Back
Top Bottom