Yankees Draft Pat White | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yankees Draft Pat White

im sure sparano and parcells will pput a stop to this right away and tell him its either us or them
You are joking right? There is nothing that Pat White has to choose between, he is a football player, not a baseball player. It was the 48th ROUND, not the 48th pick.

A waste of a pick if you ask me. Seems a little weird that they try to keep drafting these guys over and over. Since they know he will be playing Football.

Too bad the Marlins didn't pick him. I think the Yankees did that just to piss off Miami fans.

As a Yankees/Dolphins fan, I'm going to objectively say that the Yankees need bullpen help more than the Dolphins need a trick quarterback.
So, you know what, time to hone your pitching skills Pat.

A waste of a pick if you ask me. Seems a little weird that they try to keep drafting these guys over and over. Since they know he will be playing Football.
It was probably just to get his rights if he decided to play. In the 48th round it doesn't matter much.

As a Yankees/Dolphins fan, I'm going to objectively say that the Yankees need bullpen help more than the Dolphins need a trick quarterback.
So, you know what, time to hone your pitching skills Pat.
I guess this is your dream come true then... an awesome player drafted by both of your favorite teams! No matter which one he ends up playing for (likely the Dolphins) you win!

Well, Patriots fans have all the more reason to hate him now.

CK....Being a long time Mets fan...I'm always happy to see the Yankee's lose out on players! :D

But it's always sweeter when you can screw the Yankees and Boston at the same time....:up:

actually, it's not that bad of an idea. Bo Jackson played baseball after he couldn't play football any longer. same could happen to White.

baseball players tend to have longer careers as well. White could play football until 35 and then check out a second career.

Back
Top Bottom