Yeremiah Bell- "When we swarm to the ball, we are trying to put some hurt on you" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeremiah Bell- "When we swarm to the ball, we are trying to put some hurt on you"

ambulance-1.gif

clear.gif

bell-1.png

Beware what you wish for.................

How about the jet players start saying what they supposedly mean. Were are going to hit you hard. Stop using the word hurt every time one of them speaks. Then we wont have to try and decipher what they really mean.

:idk: fair comment I suppose. Every team does this. When I played rugby and pushed through or onto a group of people to try and get to the ball do you think I went in harder if the guy directly below me was on the other team? There is a difference between playing aggressive and playing with intent to injure.

Ohhhhhh. See all this time we thought you were trying to hurt our players Yeremiah. You are just trying to put the hurt ON them. Sorry for the confusion.

Maybe Yeremiah needs to worry about his 6 second 40 yard dash speed at this point in his career. He's a liability in pass coverage and obviously now a big mouth Jets player like the rest of the ignorant morons who make up the Jets.

He's just become another douche now having associated with the scumbaggish mindset of that pack of rabid jackals.

Hey, we've upgraded the position but he still managed to find work as part of our discarded trash along with The Meatball, DeGuglielmo and Gates the desperate jest salvaged while dumpster diving. So I guess more power to him :idk:

He's just become another douche now having associated with the scumbaggish mindset of that pack of rabid jackals.

Hey, we've upgraded the position but he still managed to find work as part of our discarded trash along with The Meatball, DeGuglielmo and Gates the desperate jest salvaged while dumpster diving. So I guess more power to him :idk:

Well said

I'm sure Meathead Sparano wanted Colombo with the Jets too. Rex probably told Tony that he brought enough ex-Miami garbage to New York.

Sounds like YB is officially a Jet now...

ya know, isnt Pouha and Mangold a little dinged up?

I think our Ol and DL can have a lot of success here. After all, Rex did say something about emptying the tank.

Back
Top Bottom