Yes, the NFL is indeed filled of miracles this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, the NFL is indeed filled of miracles this year

I am so tired of people saying we had a soft scehdule. The AFC East had an easy schedule, I can live with that. However, saying THAT is the only reason we are sitting here with the record we have is dumb.
I want nothing more then a Dolphins win this Sunday just to see what these "reporters" say about it.

I want to read one article that doesn't mention our "soft schedule".

*edit*
On second thought. It is nice to read some positive things about miami. More so reading about positive things about miami in the playoffs!

I want to read one article that doesn't mention our "soft schedule".

I agree. Our division had the same common 14 games. Yet the Patriots are still labeled as better according to the "experts". Why doesn't the reporters call in a complaint to the NFL and bi**h about the schedules they come out with. in addition to that, who would have thought SD would have struggled so bad? Seattle?

Everybody is a paper team when they announce the schedule for the next year. who knows how one team is going to fare vs another. its really a mood point. who would have thought we would go from 1-15 to 11-5? teams were probably chalking up a W when they saw our name on the schedule :kick:

I agree. Our division had the same common 14 games. Yet the Patriots are still labeled as better according to the "experts". Why doesn't the reporters call in a complaint to the NFL and bi**h about the schedules they come out with. in addition to that, who would have thought SD would have struggled so bad? Seattle?

Everybody is a paper team when they announce the schedule for the next year. who knows how one team is going to fare vs another. its really a mood point. who would have thought we would go from 1-15 to 11-5? teams were probably chalking up a W when they saw our name on the schedule :kick:

TRUE .. HEY SOFT SCHEDULE OR NOT. GREAT YEAR. WE DID WAT WE HAD TO DO TO WIN EM. SOMETHING OTHER TEAMS IN OUR DIVISIONA ND LEAGUE HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO DO.. WE ARE IN AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. LES MAKE THE BEST OF THIS PLAYOFF RUN AND LET THE SO CALLED "EXPERTS" TALK ALL THEY WANT. THEY DONT KNOW JACK.

It drives me crazy when these reporters say that the only reason the Fins have a winning record is because we played the AFC & NFC west, but they say that Belichick should be coach of the year because of how he handled all of the injuries. No mention of the "easy" schedule there? We played virtually the same schedule. The Patsies started 42 different players, the Fins started 39. And for the most part the Patsy players were all already on the team, so they should already be familiar with the plays. We had 28 brand new guys. Also, some of the teams didn't have a winning record BECAUSE of us. If Denver, San Diego & San Francisco had played a division other than the AFC East, it's possible they would each be over .500.

Come on, "reporters", let's lose the hypocracy!

ya i agree, we play the same exact schedule as the pats aside for 2 games, us-ravens, texans, them - colts , steelers,. whos uncommon games were harder? prob theres. but guess what. we each lost both of those uncommon games, so us finishing with the same record as them and winning the tiebreakers came down to the same exact opponents we played in common, so those 2 diffrent games had no impact whatsoever in why we finished in first place. thats all these losers got to look at to see the truth in why we finished better.

Do you think Sparano and company are thinking about how soft their schedule is? Do you think the front office feels the team isn't that great b/c they played the NFC West this year? Do any of the players think they were lucky b/c they played nobody this year?

The media are the ones who keep bringing this up. Do you see the pattern?

we are not a miracle team. In my opinion we fell short of our true potentials......The Texans whould not have beaten us....we should be 12-4!!!!!! Just like I predicted even before we got Chad Pennington.

Back
Top Bottom