Yet another song | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another song

I've tried to download it about 20 time now and, for some reason, it won't work. I'll try again in the morning...oh wait, it already is mornign. :)

Great cover Gram and Out Of Ruin !

When are you guys coming to NYC or CT ? Am I sure you can get OG to sponsor your tour if throw together a couple of good rap songs ;)

Expo, do you have an MP3 player installed in your computer?

D87 that was pretty good, how many members in your group?
This was my first time hearing you guys,,,pretty professional recording..sounds great.

Just three of us. You can check out the rest of the website, and get all the info on us.

Aj and I did it about a week ago.

"She's a working girl, but she kinda liked you". " Maybe you could even have gotten a FREEBEE, who knows?" ;)

BTW - Good job. I love the solo in that "I Want You" song. And not just the guitar. The whole band was really tight in that part. You're drums sounded especially good there.

I just realized that I recorded the Tears For Fears song using a 64kb MP3 setting. I never even listened to it, and I screwed up big time. I should have used 128kb at least. That MP3 on our site is not the quality of a cd.

If anyone wants to hear it with better quality, just let me know.

Oh how embarrasing.

Muck, thanks man, I Want You is one of my favs. I really wish we showcased Ben's talents more often as he is a kick ass guitarist. He can play Voodoo Chile and make you want to cry.

Maybe we will record it one day. AJ and I are working on an MP3.com page, and I will let you all know when it's done.

Dude, I notied that too (64K setting). That seemed odd to me. You should change that ASAP.

Voodoo Chile. Whoa.

I have about 3 MP3 player on my PC but for some reason, the link just opens up a Windows Media Player window and then it won't play. I'm not sure why I'm experiecing a problem and nobody else is.

Back
Top Bottom