You #1 reason u hate ireland!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You #1 reason u hate ireland!!!

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
there are a lot of fans out there that like Ireland about as much as a man likes a women with one boob.what is your ture hatred for him.your number 1 reason you want him out of town

Lack of team speed overall. This isnt a meat and potatoes league anymore.

His philosophy sucks, he's a metric GM, his pro scouting is just plain horrible and he's an *******.

Lack of talent and depth on the roster we have back up caliber players as starters at several key positions and no depth!

I don't hate the guy, he is a good scout and has done some good things for this franchise. The main problem with Ireland is he is like a magnet to medriocrity. He builds teams which are too good to bomb, but not good enough to seriously challenge.

He can't sign free agents to save his life, has missed on a lot of high draft picks, can't draft in the later rounds (with one or two exceptions), makes baffling decisions (replacing Brandon Marshall with Legedu Naanee was just insanity). It's now or never for Ireland, this off season, he has the resources to fill every hole we have and make this team competitive for the post season. I may be in the minority but I'm prepared to give him one last season because he drafted Ryan Tannehill*.

* Provided he uses the considerable resources available to him to get RT some serious offensive weapons in free agency and the draft.

When he traded Brandon Marshall away I thought it was the right move. He then drafted Tannehill, another good, however he waited till the 6th round to draft a receiver, you can't give a rookie QB absolutely nothing to work with.

I don't hate the guy, he is a good scout and has done some good things for this franchise. The main problem with Ireland is he is like a magnet to medriocrity. He builds teams which are too good to bomb, but not good enough to seriously challenge.

He can't sign free agents to save his life, has missed on a lot of high draft picks, can't draft in the later rounds (with one or two exceptions), makes baffling decisions (replacing Brandon Marshall with Legedu Naanee was just insanity). It's now or never for Ireland, this off season, he has the resources to fill every hole we have and make this team competitive for the post season. I may be in the minority but I'm prepared to give him one last season because he drafted Ryan Tannehill*.

* Provided he uses the considerable resources available to him to get RT some serious offensive weapons in free agency and the draft.

But yet you state he is a good scout? I think he is a horrible scout.

The fact that we suck so bad that some fans have started to love their captor

But yet you state he is a good scout? I think he is a horrible scout.

I do think he is a good scout. He's not a great scout, but he is a good scout. He has unearthed many gems .... Cam Wake, Reshad Jones, Davone Bess, Marcus Thigpen. He's hit on some high draft picks ... eg. Pouncey, Martin, Long (Yes I know a lot of people wanted Matt Ryan, but in Jake Long we still had a player who has been to the pro bowl every year). In time I believe drafting Tannehill will prove to have been a success. Yes he's missed on high draft picks as well, there is no denying that. Every GM misses on draft picks though.

I hate him because we have had 4 straight losing seasons its that simple and he is the gm and was the gm the last 5 years of that

Back
Top Bottom