You 3 Gotta Geaux! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You 3 Gotta Geaux!

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Whats going on down there DD??

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - LSU coach Les Miles dismissed three football players Thursday for unbecoming conduct.

LSU refused to say what freshman defensive back Troy Giddens, freshman offensive lineman Zhamal Thomas and sophomore offensive lineman Kyle Anderson had done to be thrown off the team, but all three recently had problems with the law.

Giddens and Thomas were arrested last week, accused of breaking into a campus apartment, stealing a backpack that held money and credit cards, and using a stolen credit card to buy more than $200 worth of items online. Each player was booked with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling and identity theft.

Anderson was booked early Monday with second-degree battery after getting into a fight at a popular campus hangout.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6708000

I haven't seen him since he said he was off the wagon(or on the wagon?)

Giddens and Thomas were stupid enough to actually steal stuff.

Kyle Anderson, who is actually a good person, got in a huge fight at a Tigerland bar.

I guess Les didn't want the negative pub, so he gave them all the boot.

We all know it's easy to kick off the guys who don't play. I wonder what would have happened if, say, this was Glen Dorsey or someone like that.

Kind of like Marcus Thomas with UF last year.

Kyle Anderson, who is actually a good person, got in a huge fight at a Tigerland bar.

We all know it's easy to kick off the guys who don't play. I wonder what would have happened if, say, this was Glen Dorsey or someone like that.

Thanks for the scoop bro!
Starter or not, props to Les Miles. Hopefully you won't have to see what he'd do with a starter.

They were all young too. With a deep team such as LSU, not many young guys (Freshmen and Sophmores) get much playing time. I am not familiar with these three. Did they have potential to break into the starting lineup anytime soon? Or were they going to be perennial bench warmers?

Back
Top Bottom