You Got Jacked Up... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Got Jacked Up...

Thnx for the awesome pic.....lol

Anybody got a pic of when Ronnie upended bruschi on a blitz in the first game played?

that wasnt from last night.....
I hate the whole you got jacked up thing, they never show the next play where the guy that made the hit gets hit bad.

MKeveny said:
I hate the whole you got jacked up thing, they never show the next play where the guy that made the hit gets hit bad.

Yeah, but who cares, seeing a fatsies with his a$$ higher than his head is good camera work

I know i did it all the time when i played. just look for someone who doesnt have their head up and blindside them. but then that guy would do the same to you. back and forth back and forth. ruined the game.

MKeveny said:

That pic was from the regular season meeting...last night Branch ducked out of bounds to avoid a hit.

MKeveny said:
I know i did it all the time when i played. just look for someone who doesnt have their head up and blindside them. but then that guy would do the same to you. back and forth back and forth. ruined the game.

uhh, i doubt branch was hitting Al Wilson back...

azfinfanmang said:
uhh, i doubt branch was hitting Al Wilson back...

if it was a cheap shot which doesnt look it, some 300 pound guy would of showed up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom