You guys have ruined this web site.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys have ruined this web site....

jac3477

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....

It does hurt the head to read. However, come Tuesday after the games the nonsense posters usually disappear for a few days. Also, the offseason is a good time when these type of posters are not here.

jac3477 said:
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....
Bro I hear you loud and clear! Choose the threads you like, and post to them. You will, or probably already know the quality posters to respond to. Don't give up! I know it's hard. there is also VIP, for 24.00 there is serious talk that goes on there, that you might not find here on the main board at times.

THANK YOU..you saved me from writing this. Anyone that can't lose with class or maybe give Caddy a little props for his success, doesn't belong on this site. The kid has played two games and people are talking about cutting him. Saban says no booing...these CONSTANT pesimistic posts are even worse.

well its good to see im not the only one...i wanted to post on this site bc i thought it was great...hopefully itll be that way after a good win

Why is Carnells name on this site so much anyway we should be concerned what the
Miami Dolphins are doing not the Bucs. I really question are these really Dolphin fans or just Bills fans pretending to be dolphin fans, if you do not understand that we just came of a 4-12 season with the worst offensive line in the league and you fakers expect Ronnie who missed most of camp and who is just a rookie to rush for 200 yards are just crazy. Real fans support there team not go against them.

I agree 100%. I mean it's gotten really, REALLY bad. I don't remember it being this annoying last year, which strikes me as odd since we've already improved so much. I know that the attitude around here is much better after a win, but it also tends to get way too optimistic, although I guess that's better than threads about cutting Ronnie Brown. It's a shame some people don't know how to watch football.

jac3477 said:

In all fairness I thing the "jason taylor a bust" thread was meant to be sarcastic. The guy was making fun of the "ronnie is a bust" threads.

finfanlover said:
Why is Carnells name on this site so much anyway we should be concerned what the
Miami Dolphins are doing not the Bucs. I really question are these really Dolphin fans or just Bills fans pretending to be dolphin fans, if you do not understand that we just came of a 4-12 season with the worst offensive line in the league and you fakers expect Ronnie who missed most of camp and who is just a rookie to rush for 200 yards are just crazy. Real fans support there team not go against them.

Your exactly right.....the reason y everyone thinks brown is doing bad cause they compare him to carnell but not the other running backs in our divison

jac3477 said:
:yeahthat:

jac3477 said:

True and it's embarrassing.
It's not about being true Dolphins fans, it's about having some intellect and that's looking pretty scarce around here right now.

Back
Top Bottom